The Atlanta Braves Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm convinced that I could develop a cult like recruiting guru following in the recruiting forum in under 50 posts.

Haha if I create an alter account and post ridiculously vague but positive things, will you rat me out?

Join-IPTAY-Today-logo-photo2.jpg

I
Pay
Ten
Athletes
Yearly

Heat vs Lakers is about to start, remember when Lakers got Howard and Nash, alot of people assumed this would be the finals. That was funny, Lakers are 11th in the west.

Back from the bar. Back in the saddle after the awful sloppy mess [1] that was Sunday. I'm dedicated to the craft.

[1] (Giant playoff win + favorite bartender's last night at the pub on the same day isn't exactly a recipe for success, you guys)

I remember my favorite bartenders last night at silkys. And by remember, I mean I know it happened.

100% chance of stage 5 inebriation tomorrow night you guys. Meeting old college friends in the Ville and cruising up to Bowling Green KY for a Lucero concert. Doods in the twilights of their primes trying to recapture the glory days

Lucero sucks

My gf is a huge Lucero fan, her tag on her suburban says Lucero, she goes to see them all the time. They sound so sad ad depressing

Last edited:
100% chance of stage 5 inebriation tomorrow night you guys. Meeting old college friends in the Ville and cruising up to Bowling Green KY for a Lucero concert. Doods in the twilights of their primes trying to recapture the glory days

Don't drive and don't carry your credit cards with you. Better to just pull out a crapton of cash beforehand and risk losing it. Limits your potential damage.

Boys, I have found greatness!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FFf5Ip9HxEw[/youtube]

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back