The Atlanta Braves Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
wondered why when I flipped back it was on commercial.

i now know

If the problem really is just dooley and certain parts of the staff, and stars stick around / we get a new coach, could be a nice surprise next year.

I will say that I dunno if we fire Dooley. But, if/when we lose to SC and Mizzou/Vandy, he's gone.

We aren't close to being good. How can you have so much talent and suck so ****ing bad

I realize it's the talking point here, but these announcers seem like they are looking down at their cheat sheets and saying, 'WOAH. Nick Saban IS a good coach. I didn't know that."

If the problem really is just dooley and certain parts of the staff, and stars stick around / we get a new coach, could be a nice surprise next year.

I will say that I dunno if we fire Dooley. But, if/when we lose to SC and Mizzou/Vandy, he's gone.

He is as good as gone man. Jimmy Haslem left the building in the 3rd quarter on the third Saturday in October. He is lining up funds right now.

If we pony up for a fun hire, have at it. Some people I wouldn't mind keeping on staff, but we'll see what happens.

fun item: we do have talent. some of it can be elite level if it sticks around. a great coach can make waves.

If we pony up for a fun hire, have at it. Some people I wouldn't mind keeping on staff, but we'll see what happens.

Whenever you get boat raced in front of your home crowd who is about 40% crimson btw. You have a serious problem. Something has got to give.

"He's just a remarkable kid. A violinist."

fumble. tn ball. GAME ON!

Mizzou, Vandy loss not out of sight. And we are far superior in talent, just like Miss State.

And we go to USC coming off 2 losses of their own next week. They'll be fired up and we won't. Another blowout.

I didn't expect UT to win tonight, but I do freaking expect them to keep it closer than this. Its embarrassing.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

apparently Alabama has bought into playing well in the fourth quarter. That Saban is a genius.

Lane and Neal are both good. New coach will have some nice treats to work with, depending on who is still around.

It only took Neal being incapacitated for Dooley to get his head out of his own ass long enough to actually put Lane in the game.

Yep. Dude can't get out of town fast enough for me at this point. And I tried to give the guy the benefit of the doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back