The Atlanta Braves Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
CP is a straight stud with the ball in his hands. Unfortunately he probably bolts.. Despite his obvious route running deficiencies

If he bolts the growing pains won't be fun to watch in the NFL. But god he's gifted.

could have been a better throw.

I remember when some in this fan base thought tyler bray should go pro like yesterday

could have been a better throw.

I remember when some in this fan base thought tyler bray should go pro like yesterday

True. incredible arm, but awful decisions. If this was golf, he'd win the long drive contest. Just not much of a golfer.

Wasn't a bad throw. It was late. And pig can't fade on the catch.

Bray is a first rounder.

I never thought he was ready to leave after this year, at all. It's all arm talent. Lucky for him, that's a nice thing to have in the toolshed.

Such frustration around this team. Just demoralizing, for all involved.

We've got problems all over the field. Hard to point to just one position. But I'll say that I'm especially disappointed with Bray.

Next week may be Dooley's last chance to keep his job.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

justin coleman just got IT'S A RUN "oh ****" pickup two hand touch burnt.

I'm impressed with AJ McCarron's vision, too. I mean, there was almost a guy within 15 yards of Bell. How'd he even see him?

Dooley has no chance to keep his job. It is over. And in 20 minutes when 30,000+ bammers sing rammer jammer as the only people in neyland, the final nail will be buried in the coffin. I would say rip Dooley but quite frankly I've hated your worthless ass since day 1 when I had to google you.

only real question now is how bad does this ending to the season get

i know this is easy to say, but if CP were a really crisp route runner he would abuse that corner all night long.

nice sunseri throat slash for the no call.

Vol DBs are horrifically bad. Can't line up. Can't transition receivers after the snap. Can't tackle. And cannot run down any ball carrier in space.

McCarron hitting dudes on blown coverages isn't McCarron being sharp, just saying.

He very well may be a first round pick. Won't be this year though.

Hunter can't catch and gator arms tons of passes. Pretty important to being a WR. He's a consensus first round pick. Patterson can't run a proper route and he too has a case of the drops. Also a first round pick. I don't think bray's problems are as important as catching is to being a WR. He's a first round pick. You're drafted on what you can do..not what you actually do. And I bet all of these guys are 10x better in the league away from Dooley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back