The Atlanta Braves (thread 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
d3039-cincinnati-reds-mlb-centerfield-beach-towel-biederlack.jpg

I think the 4 Game Pak Seats (or whatever it's called) goes on sale this weekend for the Braves.:rock:

yeah I bought a pack last year and the Braves sales office has called me eveyr few months since. It has been a little annoying

I'll jump in here and say Chop, Chop baby! Go BRAVES!!

I live about 1 1/2 hrs outside of ATL and I love my Braves.

So I think I missed something but where are most of the games going to be broadcast in 2008?

Read several posts above yours and there is a link to a story talking about where the games are to be broadcast.

So, in other words, overall attendance is down, and they're cutting televised games to force us into the park for $7 beers, and $6 hotdogs.

i wasn't a big laroche fan myself, especially after that bonehead play he made when he didn't get the third out and they ended up scoring like 5 runs that inning and lost us the game. he had ADD anyway

So, in other words, overall attendance is down, and they're cutting televised games to force us into the park for $7 beers, and $6 hotdogs.

No. Its some new rule that no team can have a national TV Contract Like the Brave(TBS) or Chicago Cubs/White Socks(WGN). So now, they will be on Turner South more and TBS Less in 2008.

No. Its some new rule that no team can have a national TV Contract Like the Brave(TBS) or Chicago Cubs/White Socks(WGN). So now, they will be on Turner South more and TBS Less in 2008.

Really I didn't hear about that. Did the MLB do that to force more games onto the satelite networks?

Time Warner sold the Braves to Liberty Media Co.

This has been dragging on forever. Needless to say, I can't see how having a Colorado-based media conglomerate who are buying the team just to get tax benefits can possibly be construed as good ownership. With any luck, the MLB owners will reject this deal and TW will have to sell to somebody like Arthur Blank. I'm not holding my breath, though.

If this deal gets approved, the Braves will be playing in something called "QVC Stadium" or "Starz Field" in about 15 minutes...

The Lexus Level is one of the best things going. Anywhere I can sit and be 10 feet from air conditioning, 20 feet from a bathroom and 40 feet from a place where I can buy a burrito is about as good as it gets.

The Lexus Level is one of the best things going. Anywhere I can sit and be 10 feet from air conditioning, 20 feet from a bathroom and 40 feet from a place where I can buy a burrito is about as good as it gets.
Amen to that. I went down to Atlanta for a trade show last April and me and 4 guys I work with got free tickets from the woman that we buy stuff from. It was good fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back