The 2017 NBA Finals Thread

He's handled things much better lately... I think he's post-Madonna at this point.

Reactions: 1 person
Is it possible this is the Warriors last year of league dominance? Resigning Curry will put them around the salary cap and they still gotta give Durant a little raise and Iggy, Livingston, Zaza, McGee, Andy, and West are all FA's.

How many of them can they keep and how many of them are necessary to their dominance? Their depth is a big part of what has made them great.

Durant has talked about taking less money.

I'm interested if they start using guys like Clark, Jones, Looney, and McCaw and all the drafted guys they've acquired.

Also you can always pick up a couple decent vets ring chasing every year

Durant has talked about taking less money.

I'm interested if they start using guys like Clark, Jones, Looney, and McCaw and all the drafted guys they've acquired.

Yeah, which means they can go over the cap to keep some of those guys, but how many of them? 2? 3? They are 10 deep right now and could possibly be 6 deep next year.

If Zaza, West, McGee, and Andy get their rings this year, I'd be surprised to see them re-sign for less than market value.

OMG, RDU just busted D4H so badly in the Lavar Ball thread. Spread the word. 2 if by land, 1 if by sea!

Lulz. I went to UT and thought, I don't remember that gym. But things change. Not in this case, though.

Weird phrase to use in reference to the reigning finals MVP and 3x champ.

He has 4 Finals loss that would have been 5 without a hurt Steph plus Kyrie and the refs saving him.

A fifth Finals loss would definitely count as "once again". Would it not?

No other so called "all time great" has been such a loser in the big moments.

Reactions: 2 people
He has 4 Finals loss that would have been 5 without a hurt Steph plus Kyrie and the refs saving him.

A fifth Finals loss would definitely count as "once again". Would it not?

No other so called "all time great" has been such a loser in the big moments.

He completely dominated the finals last year. Not exactly a loser in the big moment

VN Store

Back