The 2014 Winter Olympics - Sochi

Bode didn't ski well unfortunately. I watched it live via streaming and he was too aggressive and out of control.

Shame. He'd have probably been fine just doing what he did in practice.

I guess he always goes really aggressive. The times were fast too.

They said he had a bunch of little mistakes that hurt him. He also just seemed more out of control than the others.

Still awesome to watch though.

Bf-nyf-CYAQryMY.jpg

tough race

They really shouldn't put the Biathlon shooting range so close to the finish line.

Reactions: 1 person
Is anyone else already tired of NBC's coverage?

They have four or five channels to show stuff on, and they're not broadcasting events until seven+ hours after the fact.

Lame.

Is anyone else already tired of NBC's coverage?

They have four or five channels to show stuff on, and they're not broadcasting events until seven+ hours after the fact.

Lame.

NBCSN is live right now. Hope that helps.

Most of the live events seem to be on NBC Sports Network and MSNBC. NBC picks up some live stuff in the afternoon, but anything of appeal here stateside is going to play on tape delay on NBC in prime time, even if shown live earlier in the day/morning. Yesterday, I watched some of the same footage three different times on three different channels, and I think different parts are being spliced together at different times as well.

NBCSN is live right now. Hope that helps.

I don't have that.

Most of the live events seem to be on NBC Sports Network and MSNBC.

I haven't seen any Olympics at all on MSNBC. Guess I've been looking at the wrong times.

I can somewhat understand not showing much live stuff, given the time difference, but why is NBC not showing anything until 2 p.m. on Sunday?

I don't get it.

There's a German speed skater out there right now who won a bronze medal at the 1992 Olympics. Impressive that she's still at an Olympic level so many years later.

Why the hell is there a judging element ski jumping? Is it to purposely make it convoluted so the average person can't understand it? It seems like it should just be whoever jumps the farthest wins.

These events have been boring when does the curling competitions start. I like a little excitement.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back