That's racist!

Apparently, some of you guys think Big Gucci Sosa is racist. I'm here to to stand up to you guys and say that he's not!

Apparently, some of you guys think Big Gucci Sosa is racist. I'm here to to stand up to you guys and say that he's not!

Pretty sure he has only posted here about twice in the last 5 years. Nobody cares if you are a racist, Sosa...lose the alt.

Joe is a racist inbred and we love him. Yall related? Ever stopped at a rest areA in Kentucky?

Reactions: 2 people
Pretty sure he has only posted here about twice in the last 5 years. Nobody cares if you are a racist, Sosa...lose the alt.

Joe is a racist inbred and we love him. Yall related? Ever stopped at a rest areA in Kentucky?

Boom!

I guess its ok to murder the environment in the name of "social justice". Stupid anti-science anti-environment liberals.

If I had to sum up leftist ideologies in a single phrase, it'd probably be "the ends justify the means."

Followed closely by "do as I say, not as I do," although conservatives do that a lot too.

"Judge intentions, not outcomes" is another one that fits progressivism pretty well too.

Reactions: 1 person
If I had to sum up leftist ideologies in a single phrase, it'd probably be "the ends justify the means."

Followed closely by "do as I say, not as I do," although conservatives do that a lot too.

"Judge intentions, not outcomes" is another one that fits progressivism pretty well too.

If I summed up leftist ideologies in a single phrase, it'd probably be "huge piles of dumb s***."

Reactions: 2 people
If I summed up leftist ideologies in a single phrase, it'd probably be "huge piles of dumb s***."

If I summed up right wing beliefs, it would be "wait, what did Trump say today? I can't form an opinion so I need to be told what makes me feel good. Hopefully the Godly state won't come for me during the next Purge."

If I summed up right wing beliefs, it would be "wait, what did Trump say today? I can't form an opinion so I need to be told what makes me feel good. Hopefully the Godly state won't come for me during the next Purge."

Hate to break this to you but that is how the left thinks. How many tweet threads do right wingers post about? Yall are the only ones hitting f5 on his twitter page with one hand and wiping your foamy rage spittle with the other.

Reactions: 4 people
Only white people dietary habits. He wants to stop mayo production.

For the record, I am on board with this. Evil, evil stuff. I like eggs, oil, and water. Mix them all together at high speed and add a few evil spices...you have evil condiments. Single handedly ruins any food with the word "salad" in its name, other than, of course, salad. Ex: chicken salad, ham salad, noodle salad,...the list is endless. All of which are cleverly devised ways to try and trick unsuspecting folks into eating Dukes or Hellmans(aptly named) ...

For the record, I am on board with this. Evil, evil stuff. I like eggs, oil, and water. Mix them all together at high speed and add a few evil spices...you have evil condiments. Single handedly ruins any food with the word "salad" in its name, other than, of course, salad. Ex: chicken salad, ham salad, noodle salad,...the list is endless. All of which are cleverly devised ways to try and trick unsuspecting folks into eating Dukes or Hellmans(aptly named) ...

You need one of these...

[Image]http://whosjimmy.com/img/film/undercover_brother/fakebreitling%20from%20movie.jpg[/image]

Last edited:
Is a math professor smarter than an English professor? I would say yes. I like this idiotic idea that a degree is a degree, and the guy who did mechanical engineering did not have to work any harder than the guy who got a sociology degree. Except the mean old free market will pay one of them $100k and the other will start his career at Hollister.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back