That's racist!

The Ace Hardware near our house is nuts. EVERYTHING on the tool aisles is behind locked cages. I'd never seen that before. All the Yeti coolers are cabled locked together and the tumblers are in a locked case.

Do you live in Metro Chattanooga? Because I would totally expect that there.

True story from this week.

Took my friend (black immigrant) back to his house to grab his wallet that he forget. Drove by a wooded area and he told me he jogs past it but gets worried because bears have been spotted there. I told him "Just get a compact .45 and you'll be fine". He laughed..reminded me he was black. I was like "Oh yeah my bad..White privilege blinded me"..

We had a good laugh..then went to Panera where he pulled his wallet out of his man purse to order a vegan sandwich...

Panera? I thought you were straight?

I was in Home Depot the other day and the tool aisles now have security cameras on them. They will beep at you to let you know "Recording in progress."

Ours trigger the PA system requesting an employee come to the isle..still have yet to see that actually come to fruition.

Chief Wahoo logo officially being removed from the Cleveland Indians starting in 2019. It’s so offensive they’re waiting an entire year to take it away.

Chief Wahoo logo officially being removed from the Cleveland Indians starting in 2019. It’s so offensive they’re waiting an entire year to take it away.

Extended "blow out" sale on all of the currently branded, never to be seen or heard of again merch.

Anything other than white guys is offensive.

To me it makes sense that this wouldn’t be okay:

791px-Cleveland_Indians_logo.svg.png

You seem to be complaining about faux outrage by responding with your own

What’s not okay?

It’s a caricature based on a stereotype of a particular race. If you tried that with a black person, or a smiling Asian with a bright yellow face, it wouldn’t last 5 minutes. They almost changed the logo back in 1994 for the same reasons.

VN Store

Back