Terrible Awful Horrible Coaching

You can't "take shots" when your offensive line is barely giving the QB 1 second to throw.

It takes longer than 1 second, which is the time it took Shane Ray/Markus Golden to get around our tackles, for deep routes to come open. Plus, Mizzou was shutting down our run game by just rushing 4 down linemen - that means they could play two safeties over the top taking away the one on one matchups you look for when throwing deep routes.

But yeah, go ahead and blame Butch. God knows he's put his heart and soul into rebuilding UT and you get on here and slam him for some irrelevant decision.

Who cares when he called a timeout. That is not why we lost the game.

Derek Dooley and his 0 OLinemen in the 2012 class lost us that game. Even if Blair had been ready out of the box, we still would be missing a tackle on the other side.

Give it time, bro. This is YEAR 2! Have you forgotten that?

We are miles ahead of where Dooley had us after 3 full years. UT program was in worse shape than some people care to admit.
So, if Dooley had signed another Kerbyson and Crowder in 2012, we would have 2 more linemen, with a year less in the program with zero experience like the rest of the line. We would be a contender if not for that.

I know, they should have hired you for the perfect game plan every week and we would never ever lose again.

who said anything about firing the coaches ??? So what are we suppose to do sit back and not call Butch on a obvious mistake ??? I love Butch and everything he is doing for UT but he messed up simple as that

He admitted to it after the game. Move on.

It may take much longer than that. They had the quality players last year but not a good line. The coaching staff needs to learn how to coach a line into an effective unit. Those stunts that MO d line was running is going to take strategy.

Please explain why they werent a good line with as much indepth analysist as possible.

And if the only thing you can come up with is not picking up a yard against Vandy, I'm going to go out into my yard and burn plastic.

VN Store

Back