Tennessee's youth

the florida coach is blessed with a great d this yr.wait until next season when the stars are gone to the nfl.there not recruiting great again this yr.i told everyone 8-4 7 -5 this yr .next yr we take the east and maybe the sec.the injuries have really hurt this team this yr.

wrong, Florida is only gonna get better. most of their coaches have a better winning history than ours, a very proven and seasoned coaching staff with many national champions on it. (tired of talking about ours) they will compete for a championship before we do and they will have a great recruiting year. Remember their staff has a lot of top recruiters on it also, the gators hit a home run again. damn I am depressed.

The youth and inexperience is most telling on defense where we are starting true freshmen at mlb and the most effective players at one DE, one DT, and one old are true freshmen. While the dos are upperclassmen, they have not been very productive this year.You can dismiss the youth card if you wish, but you are hiding your head in the sand or you don't know much about the maturing process of the human body.

UF had 3 freshmen on the offensive line at the same time for gosh sake! Believe it or not sometimes a coach can out coach the opposition as Memphis did last Saturday, OM had more talent, depth and maturity but got kicked around. Why is it we can't expect a victory unless we have 4 consecutive top 10 recruiting classes?:)

the florida coach is blessed with a great d this yr.wait until next season when the stars are gone to the nfl.there not recruiting great again this yr.i told everyone 8-4 7 -5 this yr .next yr we take the east and maybe the sec.the injuries have really hurt this team this yr.

That's wicked smart! :)

wrong, Florida is only gonna get better. most of their coaches have a better winning history than ours, a very proven and seasoned coaching staff with many national champions on it. (tired of talking about ours) they will compete for a championship before we do and they will have a great recruiting year. Remember their staff has a lot of top recruiters on it also, the gators hit a home run again. damn I am depressed.

But who on earth thought it was a good hire at the time?

And...having lived in both of your locations, I completely understand the depression.

But who on earth thought it was a good hire at the time?

And...having lived in both of your locations, I completely understand the depression.

Honestly, I thought it was a good hire at the time and said so more than once. Look at his pedigree....Saban's OC for four years....turned an awful Colorado State team that went 3-9 the year before his arrival into a 10 win team in year three. People wanted to believe he was a poor hire without bothering to look at his career IMO. His first recruiting class last year looked like a complete disaster until the 11th hour when he closed incredibly well with 2-3 5 stars and some other highly ranked players to finish 21st or so in national recruiting ranks.

Could anybody have predicted a 6-1 start with what he inherited? Absolutely not. But the guy can coach, and anybody willing to look at his career to date could've predicted that he'd do a very good job at Florida.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back