Tennessee vs.North Carolina music city bowl

If we play the Heels I will be in attendance. No way I miss us beat those clowns. I hate them with a passion.

If we are paired with them, all of you can expect an open letter from me about UNC very similar to Hat's Auburn letter.

RDU, I saw you posting on carolina's scout site, don't make them too mad haha!

RDU, I saw you posting on carolina's scout site, don't make them too mad haha!

VS247 I think you have the wrong RDU. I would never go on a UNC site to stir up trouble. I simply have too much respect for the Tar Holes, I mean Heels. You must have me confused.:whistling:

We owe maryland from '02. I'd like to even the score with them first.

I worked both Maryland and UNC games against Miami this year and the Maryland fans do not travel at all....UNC fans aren't that much better but a game against UT might get their sky blue blood running....I think UT/UNC is a very attractive matchup :good!:

They had a fair showing in Atlanta to start the season didn't they?

Local sports radio here was talking about how most UNC fans would have the football team get severe penalties from the NCAA (over the agent dealing) and fire Butch Davis as long as it didn't hurt the basketball team

We owe maryland from '02. I'd like to even the score with them first.

This

I remember that game. I couldn't believe my eyes. Never even heard of maryland football tilll then. I thought they were a basketball school.

Out of curiosity, I saw that the MCB is for the SEC#7 while the Liberty is for the SEC#8/9. I know that the Vols, UGA, and KY are all 6-6 but is there are particular pecking order? For instance UGA beat us while we beat KY so that would put the order at UGA, TN, and then KY.

If this is the case, how are we getting into the MCB?

Out of curiosity, I saw that the MCB is for the SEC#7 while the Liberty is for the SEC#8/9. I know that the Vols, UGA, and KY are all 6-6 but is there are particular pecking order? For instance UGA beat us while we beat KY so that would put the order at UGA, TN, and then KY.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

It's not slotted automatically based on records. It's mostly the Bowl's choice...within reason.

I spoke with a high high up with the MCB and they said UT was coming. It is still on the ACC side that is the question or they would have been able to announce the teams early like they did last year.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

They had a fair showing in Atlanta to start the season didn't they?

Local sports radio here was talking about how most UNC fans would have the football team get severe penalties from the NCAA (over the agent dealing) and fire Butch Davis as long as it didn't hurt the basketball team

That's why we should pound these guys! run it up if possible.

I do believe the following bowls will be good though:

First and foremost the MCB b/c its UT!

BCS - to prove the SEC is still the best!
Sugar - to prove no matter who OSU plays they are overrated and horrible!
Rose - to really see if TCU is good

Fight hunger - to see if Boise is avg.
Cotton - b/c its LES MILES
Outback - SC kill a big 10 school, redeem from last year vs. UConn
Capital One - to see UA kill MSU
Chikfila - to see Mullen win at MSU before he goes to the U

Music City Dec. 30 Nashville 6:30 p.m. ACC No. 6 vs. SEC No. 7 Clemson vs. Tennessee

North Carolina is who should play us. After the way the gator bowl has done folks I would hope we turn them down this year, ww should go to the Music City! GO VOLS!

VN Store

Back