Tennessee vs. Miss State SEC Championship Game

Yes I like Alabama basketball and want them to do well. I have many family down there. But....I grew up on the West Coast and have loved the Zags for quite a while now. But trust me, I don't mind be labeled a Bammer.

So why do you want to come over and post on a UT Board?

So...he's a Bammer fan that lives in GA, likes Gonzaga basketball, location is titletown, for the Steelers, and gets that "special" feeling when passing meadows where the sheep roam freely.

Did I get that correct?

So...he's a Bammer fan that lives in GA, likes Gonzaga basketball, location is titletown, for the Steelers, and gets that "special" feeling when passing meadows where the sheep roam freely.

Did I get that correct?
:mega_shok:

What....to be a Zags fan? Obviously not!

Now if you're wanting to know if I'm a Bama football fan...then you are correct. But if it's Bama and the Zags on the hardcourt, then it's no contest! It's Zags all the way!!! The Titletown reference actually comes from my other favorite team....the World Champion Pittsburgh Steelers!

Once a Bammer always a Bammer, my grandma use to tell me!!

I've tried to keep up with the non-conference teams we have played this year and I also have a few UT buddies who have referred me to this site before.

Rival fans who like intelligent conversation and friendly banter are always welcome. There are numerous other forums/topics you might enjoy as well.

Trolls are dealt with. :hi:

VN Store

Back