Tennessee vs. Miss State SEC Championship Game

No, I will ban if I need to. Know your place son.

I'm just saying! I didn't come on here to rub it in and I clearly stated I wasn't bashing. Just stating my opinion about the State game and how they are built for the tournament and UT ain't. Doesn't mean State's a great team and it's not that UT is horrible...it's just been a proven fact that guard play and a good inside presence will benefit you greatly in the NCAA tourney. Even Joe Dean Jr. (Raycom announcer) said this past week that he though State would win the SEC Tourney cause they were playing well and were built for it. I guess you have to be a Vol fan to be able to come on here and criticize (and also saw flat out bashing) the team.

I guess he could be a Zags fan living in Alabama.
A Zags fan that posts this on a TideSports.com.

I've got two for sale in section 424 (which is right in the center of the new upper deck above the zone). I can't make it this weekend. I'm asking $300 and they can only be picked up around the Vernon or Fayette area. Please email if interested or want to make a possible offer. Thanks! rtr

I'm just saying! I didn't come on here to rub it in and I clearly stated I wasn't bashing. Just stating my opinion about the State game and how they are built for the tournament and UT ain't. Doesn't mean State's a great team and it's not that UT is horrible...it's just been a proven fact that guard play and a good inside presence will benefit you greatly in the NCAA tourney. Even Joe Dean Jr. (Raycom announcer) said this past week that he though State would win the SEC Tourney cause they were playing well and were built for it. I guess you have to be a Vol fan to be able to come on here and criticize (and also saw flat out bashing) the team.
I know what you're saying, I'm just good at recognizing passive aggressive behavior.

Uh......No

My basketball team has won 9 in a row and 18 of their last 19 thank you very much. :dance2:
I can post your email address and a link to that post on TideSports.com with your email address on it if you'd like.

Eh I don't know, we don't hold bammers trolling the board to the same regulations as we do others. Why, are you worried? You're telling the truth right?
Besides, you posted your email address on TideSports, it's fair game.

Eh I don't know, we don't hold bammers trolling the board to the same regulations as we do others. Why, are you worried? You're telling the truth right?

Why would I be worried? And yes I think the regulations are for everyone on this board. Otherwise you wouldn't let any other teams' fans come to this site.

Why would I be worried? And yes I think the regulations are for everyone on this board. Otherwise you wouldn't let any other teams' fans come to this site.

You're a Bammer . . . You ought to know all about skirting regulations.

You shouldn't be worried. It's just a shame that you're so ashamed of your team, you can't even own up to it. I don't blame you though, I wouldn't claim that team this year either.....and I'm not talking about Gonzaga.

You shouldn't be worried. It's just a shame that you're so ashamed of your team, you can't even own up to it. I don't blame you though, I wouldn't claim that team this year either.....and I'm not talking about Gonzaga.

Yes I like Alabama basketball and want them to do well. I have many family down there. But....I grew up on the West Coast and have loved the Zags for quite a while now. But trust me, I don't mind be labeled a Bammer.

Yes I like Alabama basketball and want them to do well. I have many family down there. But....I grew up on the West Coast and have loved the Zags for quite a while now. But trust me, I don't mind be labeled a Bammer.
And there it is, was that so hard?

And there it is, was that so hard?

What....to be a Zags fan? Obviously not!

Now if you're wanting to know if I'm a Bama football fan...then you are correct. But if it's Bama and the Zags on the hardcourt, then it's no contest! It's Zags all the way!!! The Titletown reference actually comes from my other favorite team....the World Champion Pittsburgh Steelers!

what....to be a zags fan? Obviously not!

Now if you're wanting to know if i'm a bama football fan...then you are correct. But if it's bama and the zags on the hardcourt, then it's no contest! It's zags all the way!!! The titletown reference actually comes from my other favorite team....the world champion pittsburgh steelers!

View attachment 18648

VN Store

Back