Tennessee vs Kentucky Game Thread - 9:00 EST - ESPN

Go ahead. Refs miss calls in every game, but the only time anyone cares is when their team is affected. Some people take them for what they are, fouls, and some people cry about it and use it as an excuse as to why their team lost. I know exactly where you fit in.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Pickin' at me and setting up straw men doesn't take anything away from the fact that people who know sports well enough to recognize reality-like the rest of us-make our own judgments. Officials make mistakes and effect the outcome of games sometimes. Reality. I don't see anybody saying it cost the Vols the game. No. bo. dy.

You're certainly no mindreader that's certain....but you have a nice, constant sour outlook on your own team and its players. Guess some enjoy that.

top 5 posters at the end of the game

bigorangefan26 114
volunt33rs 82
bornnraisedvol 76
toolegit2quit 70
#1arencibiafan 50

almost in

bam15
orangegrass
sportsnut624
soda
cardassianvol
jwells

I just dont get it...... Rebounding and defense are as much about desire as they are about quickness and anticipation. This team simply wont give consistent effort. They wont press, they wont move on offense and they stand around alot on defense.

I don't post much on here, and this is my first post in the B-Ball forum, but I got SERIOUSLY pissed off at all the charges we got called on us even with the defenders being under the freaking basket.... If you change a rule... Make sure all the damn refs know it please, because they CLEARLY did not know this.

Good effort out there for Goins though... He looks like he could be an asset, if only he could be consistent... we need that on this team... had a lot of players have one big game and then kinda disappear... and props to Big Wayne for playing through the ankle injury and the hip injury...

top 5 posters at the end of the game

bigorangefan26 114
volunt33rs 82
bornnraisedvol 76
toolegit2quit 70
#1arencibiafan 50

almost in

bam15
orangegrass
sportsnut624
soda
cardassianvol
jwells

Dang, fell out of 2nd. Still finished on the podium. Gonna have to step up my game next time

Wall is more of a Dwayne Wade... he'll have trouble owning the court against 5 guys who want to defend him. Hell he couldn't do anything in the first 35 minutes.

Pickin' at me and setting up straw men doesn't take anything away from the fact that people who know sports well enough to recognize reality-like the rest of us-make our own judgments. Officials make mistakes and effect the outcome of games sometimes. Reality. I don't see anybody saying it cost the Vols the game. No. bo. dy.

You're certainly no mindreader that's certain....but you have a nice, constant sour outlook on your own team and its players. Guess some enjoy that.

Like I said Boutrous, Boutrous, Boutrous Volie...make your own judgments. It wasn't the refs. Kentucky is just a better team.

I don't post much on here, and this is my first post in the B-Ball forum, but I got SERIOUSLY pissed off at all the charges we got called on us even with the defenders being under the freaking basket.... If you change a rule... Make sure all the damn refs know it please, because they CLEARLY did not know this.

Block/charge calls would be so much easier if the 'AA would remove its head from its arse and add the semicircle in the paint like the NBA does.

I saw a highlight piece of him from this year. Jeez! Really something. Hope he leaves soon for the NBA.

He could be the best ever if he keeps his head on straight. That probably won't happen given the current state of professional athletics, but I'll be undeniably be rooting for him. Seems like a true competitor....

Good effort out there for Goins though... He looks like he could be an asset, if only he could be consistent... we need that on this team... had a lot of players have one big game and then kinda disappear... and props to Big Wayne for playing through the ankle injury and the hip injury...

Welcome. :hi:

VN Store

Back