Tennessee vs Kentucky Game Thread - 9:00 EST - ESPN

so I had a Kentucky fan tell me that our team was thugs but I don't know anything about individual Kentucky players...Can anyone tell me some of their guys that have had legal issues?

Callipari is a regular visitor to a Lexington Gay Bar.... in my mind

so I had a Kentucky fan tell me that our team was thugs but I don't know anything about individual Kentucky players...Can anyone tell me some of their guys that have had legal issues?

Wait 1 year and tease him about how coach cal lost all his money and his wife to Wall

There god Wall just got a breakin and entering (I believe) a few months before coming to campus!

I hate it b/c Calipari gets credit for being a good coach when he made zero adjustments against the zone and got bailed out by cold shooting by UT, big shots by Bledsoe, and a couple of critical calls by the officials.

p.s. And why has JP been taking so many freakin' shots toward the end of the game?

This may be mean but couldn't Vitale have been the one to get the stroke instead of Corso? I hate Vitale with a passion.

Are you having another "tanker knows best" moment?

S'cuse me while I think for myself.

Go ahead. Refs miss calls in every game, but the only time anyone cares is when their team is affected. Some people take them for what they are, fouls, and some people cry about it and use it as an excuse as to why their team lost. I know exactly where you fit in.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

im not at the game, but from the sound of it on tv, i have never heard a team's fans complain about bad calls as much as kentucky fans.

must suck to be awful at football too

VN Store

Back