Tennessee vs Iowa by position

Whatever not worth arguing at this point. Idk who will show up in this bowl game or how much they will care. I will say if Tennessee gives a damn to show up that defense will be tested bc you haven’t seen speed at every position with those wide splits spreading your defenders wide. All of that said I’m not sure we don’t have to suit up a couple of cheerleaders at DB when we kick off. Here’s hoping regardless both teams come out of this game healthy.

Reactions: Lars and VFL-82-JP
Campbell has a better feild goal percentage than your kicker with both making 18 on the year and has scored over 20 more points when you add extra points.
You better stick to blaming officiating cause you don’t know enough about talent to give a position by position breakdown
It was less than 10 return yards against us this year, right? The special teams are outstanding and it's barely noticed. The Texas A&M game was the one where it really stood out.

Cooper DeJean and Jay Higgins could play for anybody.

Iowa looks really good on tape defensively.

If Nico can get rid of the ball on time.
21 points should do.

It's time for Ramel Keyton to make some money.
He's going against an All-american Cooper DeJean. People are saying this kid is another Jason Seahorn. We'll see.

White and CAMERON SELDON are the keys to this game offensively

Reactions: NetworkVol
If you just compare talent and experience by position group here is how I see it:

QB- Deacon Hill has more experience but played poorly on the whole. Nico more talent but very little experience. PUSH

RB- Iowa has 3 experienced backs and UT is down their top 2. IOWA

WR- Besides former top 100 recruit Kaleb Brown, the hawks lack here obviously. Even in a down year for your standards you guys have a big advantage here. UT

TE- Even with two NFL players out due to injury this isn’t close. IOWA

OL- Iowa has been very inconsistent up front but has had games where they dominate on the ground. UT is beat up and down a lot of guys. PUSH

DL- UT lost Baron, but has had a better pass rush than the Hawks this year. Iowa is deeper and better against the run. Without Baron it’s IOWA.

LB- two all Americans and a 2nd team all B1G player for the hawks IOWA.

DB- Lol. IOWA

Special teams- 2023 All American punter and 2022 all American kicker IOWA

I don’t think UT is better anywhere besides receiver.
lol it’s comical that you think this given the conference you play in. Your offense is atrocious. I’d rather watch WNBA than B10 play.

Yall just let this troll start a fire? The OP is so laughable, cant beleive yall took him seriously.

Laughing Out Loud at OP's position that Iowa has better RBs, TEs and DL for this game. I may wrong, but, it still made me guffaw. And did he even bring up special teams -- I may have missed that.

The real comparison - not through Hawkeye colored glasses

QB- Nico is better than anybody on Iowa's roster

RB - Sampson is way better than anybody on Iowa's roster

WR- LOL

TE- Iowa's best offensive position but they're all injured- advantage UT

OL- Even shorthanded UT is way better. Iowa got dominated here even by mediocre competition - advantage UT

D-Line -Even without Baron this is a push

Linebacker - Iowa

Secondary - Iowa

Special teams - UT is underrated here. Iowa good also - push

This is all about Nico if he shows up this one gets ugly fast.

The real comparison - not through Hawkeye colored glasses

QB- Nico is better than anybody on Iowa's roster

RB - Sampson is way better than anybody on Iowa's roster

WR- LOL

TE- Iowa's best offensive position but they're all injured- advantage UT

OL- Even shorthanded UT is way better. Iowa got dominated here even by mediocre competition - advantage UT

D-Line -Even without Baron this is a push

Linebacker - Iowa

Secondary - Iowa

Special teams - UT is underrated here. Iowa good also - push

This is all about Nico if he shows up this one gets ugly fast.
No way. Nico we have no idea. Sampson absolutely better than Leshon Williams, Kaleb Johnson 😂 yeah right

B1g ten = 💩 who cares about your pathetic assessments. SEC is far and away above your weak tit conference. How did it work out for y'all last time we played?

Reactions: Jaxon_Vol2017
I am hopeful but not confident. We will be starting a true freshman at QB which will be his first career start, we are down to our 3rd string running back, our best two receivers are out injured, our best two linebackers are out injured, and 3 or 4 DBs lost to the portal. We are playing a solid football team loaded with corn fed big boy upperclassmen who don't mind laying the wood. What could go wrong? I would be very happy with a 3 point win in this game because it will be a low scoring dog fight.

If you just compare talent and experience by position group here is how I see it:

QB- Deacon Hill has more experience but played poorly on the whole. Nico more talent but very little experience. PUSH

WR- Besides former top 100 recruit Kaleb Brown, the hawks lack here obviously. Even in a down year for your standards you guys have a big advantage here. UT

OL- Iowa has been very inconsistent up front but has had games where they dominate on the ground. UT is beat up and down a lot of guys. PUSH

DL- UT lost Baron, but has had a better pass rush than the Hawks this year. Iowa is deeper and better against the run. Without Baron it’s IOWA.

DB- Lol. IOWA

Remember me on January 2nd… I will drive you nuts….
1703817914726.png

DB- Lol. IOWA

Bro, you should have called your sponsor at least six hours ago.

Remember me on January 2nd… I will drive you nuts….
View attachment 605580
Here’s some useless information on this

Pay off the replay booth to call an “invalid fair catch” after we score on special teams?
Bro we got you beat on getting boned by refs by miles.. especially this season. The fact that we have not-SEC refs is a huge advantage for us in this bowl. It's been really bad and really obvious.

Bro we got you beat on getting boned by refs by miles.. especially this season. The fact that we have not-SEC refs is a huge advantage for us in this bowl. It's been really bad and really obvious.
Yeah right. The refs cost Iowa a win straight up vs Minnesota

DB- Lol. IOWA

You'll find out Monday

VN Store

Back