Tennessee Volunteers Baseball Merchandise Thread (Including Player NIL Products & Events) & Link to the Volnation Store(Post #1)

I had some made for Kirby last year but that is all I've ever seen for baseball in his 5 years. I don't know why they don't. They have the rights to them. I had to get special permission on a limited basis.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I’m not sure where to ask, so I’ll ask here. Do they offer Vol baseball trading cards for this year’s squad?
Maybe soon these just came out this week for LV softball
TennesseeSoftball6PackBoxMockup.png

@greasemachine @preacherman20

I would be very interested in knowing who Zander and Kirby give credit to in developing their pitching at an early age. Whether it be family member, youth coach etc…also when you or they knew they were D-1 material as well. Any incite would be appreciated.

I would bet that Kirby would give credit to his brothers. His middle brother was a high velocity LHP and his older brother was a finesse guy. They each added things to it. He has had some great coaches along the way also. I can't speak for Zander.
Kirby was offered as an 8th grader going to ninth grade to a lower level but highly successful mid-major. He then got offers from many P5 schools in Midwest which is where we lived at the time his 9th grade year. Then Texas A&M was the first SEC. He was supposed to go to Missouri until they fired their coaches and Tony started recruiting him but DVH said he was not big enough or threw fast enough to pitch in SEC.

I would be very interested in knowing who Zander and Kirby give credit to in developing their pitching at an early age. Whether it be family member, youth coach etc…also when you or they knew they were D-1 material as well. Any incite would be appreciated.

You can learn more by listening to some of the earliest episodes of stache talk

1hr 15 mins long….I am going to need the cliff notes version man..hahaha…I will find time to work these in on my commutes to and from work

I hear you, but just so you know there are now 50 total episodes of similar length, so you better get started! I listened to them with my boys on road trips and driving to activities.

Reactions: MAD and volplaya8
Anybody grabbed one of these? Are the logos bigger than the replica game versions? That’s my knock on those. Tiny logo.

Anybody grabbed one of these? Are the logos bigger than the replica game versions? That’s my knock on those. Tiny logo.

I have a couple. I’m kind of a hat collector and it’s my favorite. Not sure how size of logo compares. Nice hat.

Have you seen the ebbets flannels one…

Easy, Vladimir Núñez.
I can't find the article on the internet about his defection to the US and was by himself at as a teenager, all because he wanted to play baseball.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240408_204910_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240408_204910_Chrome.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 4

VN Store

Back