Tennessee Volunteers Baseball Merchandise Thread (Including Player NIL Products & Events) & Link to the Volnation Store(Post #1)

Coach V does several things a year that are player only. It is special just for the staff and players. He wants them to feel special and usually designs them himself. That is how the black baseball cap came about with Smokey and the bat. That is the player's favorite cap. I think because they are the only ones to have them. I thought Kirby was going to cry over Christmas. We were riding go-carts and somehow, I don't know who, hit him pretty hard and his cap flew off. We had to look under the carts until we found it. It now has a little special class to it. He's still not happy with me.

Coach V does several things a year that are player only. It is special just for the staff and players. He wants them to feel special and usually designs them himself. That is how the black baseball cap came about with Smokey and the bat. That is the player's favorite cap. I think because they are the only ones to have them. I thought Kirby was going to cry over Christmas. We were riding go-carts and somehow, I don't know who, hit him pretty hard and his cap flew off. We had to look under the carts until we found it. It now has a little special class to it. He's still not happy with me.
Thanks for sharing this, Preacher. This is just awesome.

Reactions: vol66 and MAD
That is the coolest hat I've seen.

Reactions: Halph66 and vol66

Those hats! If I may be so bold…Kick A$$!

Where do you see those? I haven’t seen an orange version available
You have to buy me one when I share this link sir. Hahahaha

You have to buy me one when I share this link sir. Hahahaha

Yeah, I’ve seen those. They’re sweet. Not quite the same as the black team issued one but pretty close.

Want this jacket?

IMG_6556.jpeg

IMG_6557.jpegIMG_6558.jpeg

Reactions: 508mikey and MAD
Yeah, I’ve seen those. They’re sweet. Not quite the same as the black team issued one but pretty close.
Yeah not smokey throwing the ball up but with bat. It is as close as we are going to get I think and a solid replacement. How do you like the sizing and quality of the black jersey in your pic. I may purchase one.

Want this jacket?

View attachment 622709

View attachment 622711View attachment 622712
Wish I’d seen this back in November. If I bought now, I’d never get to wear it and lose it by next year

Yeah not smokey throwing the ball up but with bat. It is as close as we are going to get I think and a solid replacement. How do you like the sizing and quality of the black jersey in your pic. I may purchase one.
Quality is great with any of the Nike jerseys. I have the cream as well. A really nice replica. Order a size up. I’m typically a medium but prefer a large in these jerseys. They run snug.

Reactions: vol66
I’m not sure where to ask, so I’ll ask here. Do they offer Vol baseball trading cards for this year’s squad?

Reactions: MAD

VN Store

Back