Tennessee Vols Basketball - Bona Fide Tennessee @ Missouri Game Thread 3:00 pm ET,

Don't know; apparently we need Rick Tyndall or Donnie Barnes coaching our team.

Excellent answer! I didn't think we had any intelligent posters, but I have been proven wrong.

Just think...someone to inspire our players on the road and at home, so that we might be ranked in the top 10. Maybe even "The National Championship".

Reactions: 1 person
Excellent answer! I didn't think we had any intelligent posters, but I have been proven wrong.

Just think...someone to inspire our players on the road and at home, so that we might be ranked in the top 10. Maybe even "The National Championship".

giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 person

I don't remember seeing the skit pictured in your post, but most SNL segments of the show are usually very clever as I see it.

In the Rick-Donnie idea, why not let Rick start the game, ala professional baseball, and if he can complete the game...good! If he runs into trouble, then bring in Donnie as the relief coach.

I have no idea what Is going. Now, I rarely know what's going on 99.9% of them time, but I'm really Confused now.

I have no idea what Is going. Now, I rarely know what's going on 99.9% of them time, but I'm really Confused now.

Know how you feel. It's difficult to pick up a conversation several posts into a thread. Have had to go back several pages sometimes to understand what is going on.

This time it is going to be a little easier for you to catch up. It all started with my post at #373. Start there and read forward. If this does not help, then just ask and I will try to explain further.

I don't remember seeing the skit pictured in your post, but most SNL segments of the show are usually very clever as I see it.

In the Rick-Donnie idea, why not let Rick start the game, ala professional baseball, and if he can complete the game...good! If he runs into trouble, then bring in Donnie as the relief coach.
people may have been more satisfied with a Cuonzo Pearl type guy. A Cuonzo with pizzaz and big early season wins.

VN Store

Back