Tennessee @ Vanderbilt Game Thread - 9:00 ET - ESPN

How frustrating would it be if everyone has a good game except hopson and we lose because of his turnovers and bad shots?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Did anyone here something? Jk man, I hope not but let's not think about it ntil after the game:good!:

If this is a must win then we're in trouble.

P.S. Memorial Gym is one of the worst places on Earth.

We need to feed the big men down low, i hope Tobias can post somebody up and not shoot his running layups all the time.

I'm interested to see some of the line ups throughout the game tonight. Got a text from my friend thats a GA with the team sayin ,"stay tuned for some new lineup looks tonight"

Game hasn't started yet and Jenkins has already hit a 3. I hope pearl has a plan to contain JJ! GBO!!!

Game hasn't started yet and Jenkins has already hit a 3. I hope pearl has a plan to contain JJ! GBO!!!

It can't be worse than the Vandy football game..ESPN spotted them three touchdowns two hours before kickoff.:eek:hmy:

I don't even look at any other sports sites now. Is the arrival of the letter making national news? A one word answer is appropriate. Just want to know if the talking heads are going to be whining all night....

Thanks.

If this is a must win then we're in trouble.

P.S. Memorial Gym is one of the worst places on Earth.

Seems like it was not designed for fans to watch a game. Looks like it was converted from a warehouse to a gym at some point.

I don't even look at any other sports sites now. Is the arrival of the letter making national news? A one word answer is appropriate. Just want to know if the talking heads are going to be whining all night....

Thanks.

Fox Sports has..ESPN probably waiting ten minutes till game time to throw in their opinion.

I am working on a paper re: FISA Surveillance w/in the scope of the 4th Amendment. Please play well so I don't mind waking up at 5am to finish since we all know no work will be done for the next two hours.

Oh, and Bruce? Enjoy your last few games, you scruuub.

I hate 9 oclock tips. Like this team doesn't have enough to think about all day. Maybe they were visualizing free throws going in...aahh..that's a pleasant thought.

pearl said harris is gonna play some center tonight.

i was freaking out about harris at the 5 and then thought i missed him say bone was gonna play some point?

VN Store

Back