Tennessee Tattoos

Thank you!:salute:

Cincy, the yard art in the picture took around 5 hours the first time, and an hour or so every week in woman hours.:yes:

I've got to tell you , the vol fans in this area are diehard . I havn't seen vix's yard , but millsfield vol does a power T every year on his hillside and it's close to 100' long (Very Sharp )
:zeitung_lesen:

If we hadn't gotten trounced by Arkansas in fayetteville two years ago, I was going to paint a Power T in my neighbors yard..

He had taken a Tennessee flag down from my house earlier..

Nice Work Vixen

I think Crayola makes a spray application that maybe easier to use than Spray paint...but your paint looks great...

I just got a tattoo of the outline of the state with Tennessee spelt inside of it It kinda looks like the road sign and i was thinking about getting smokey standing on top of the state so if anyone has any good pictures please let me know

Not a tatto, obviously, but I did paint this on our frontyard for the 1st anniversary of 9/11. For several years I always had painted a power T during football season. Incorperating the American flag just seemed to be the next step. Might make a cool tattoo. :dunno:

frontyard.bmp

Very cool.

Not a tatto, obviously, but I did paint this on our frontyard for the 1st anniversary of 9/11. For several years I always had painted a power T during football season. Incorperating the American flag just seemed to be the next step. Might make a cool tattoo. :dunno:

frontyard.bmp

Vixen pm me if/when you do this again i'd like to run by to see it:good!:

I've been thinking about getting an outline of a small power T on my foot at the base of my pinky toe... haven't decided yet, but it's really tempting now knowing that a lot of people want/has Tennessee tattoos :happy:

frontyard.bmp

you've got a sweet yard, nice grass

VN Store

Back