Tennessee Tattoos

I'm going to get and outline of the state of Tennessee with the inside filled in with the O&W checkerboard. I need to set up an appointment soon...

Vader has the #1 most famous UT tat.

i have an orange T outlined in white, outlined by black at the top of my right arm

Yeah, me too. I'd love to see a pic of it.

As ignorant as this may sound...I cannot attach it to the message board. I tried and I am not quite sure how. I can send it to you via email if you would like. You could PM me your email if you would like to see it. Let me know if that will work.

Can't believe there aren't MORE people posting pics of thier UT tattoo's...Come on folks!...Give us some more ideas:)

Finevol wanted to get TENNESSEE VOLUNTEERS tattooed on his man part but the tatto artist ran out of room and he got "TEN" on there.

:)

Finevol wanted to get TENNESSEE VOLUNTEERS tattooed on his man part but the tatto artist ran out of room and he got "TEN" on there.

:)

To him, that actually might be a good thing, he might think his man part is rated a 10. Come on allvol you should have just done "TE" :p:)

Who knows why I chose the lower back. It was kind of uncomfortable driving back to Pittsburgh from Nashville, a couple days after I had it done.

Not a tatto, obviously, but I did paint this on our frontyard for the 1st anniversary of 9/11. For several years I always had painted a power T during football season. Incorperating the American flag just seemed to be the next step. Might make a cool tattoo. :dunno:

frontyard.bmp

Not a tatto, obviously, but I did paint this on our frontyard for the 1st anniversary of 9/11. For several years I always had painted a power T during football season. Incorperating the American flag just seemed to be the next step. Might make a cool tattoo. :dunno:

frontyard.bmp
You paint your lawn every football season? How many man hours does that take? Do you touch it up throughout the season? Do you use a stencil? I would have to use a stencil. What kind of paint do you use? Do you start with an orange base and then paint the white trim? Do you start with the white trim and fill it in with orange? Do you start with a white Power T and then cover it with orange? Do you use spray paint? If not, do you use a roller? Do you have a dog? Has he ever run through and rolled around in the fresh paint? Did he come out orange or white? If he came out mixed, was part of it a checkerboard? Is your dog's name Smokie? Do you have children? If so, is one named Peyton? What is your favorite Davy Crockett moment? Do you think you would have left a cushy job in DC, as an elected legistator for the State of Tennessee, because you were friends with the Cherokee Nation? If so, would you have gone to Texas? If Sam Houston asked you to fight the Mexicans, would you? If Jim Gilchrist asks you fight the Mexicans, will you?

I'll hang up and listen.

You paint your lawn every football season? How many man hours does that take? Do you touch it up throughout the season? Do you use a stencil? I would have to use a stencil. What kind of paint do you use? Do you start with an orange base and then paint the white trim? Do you start with the white trim and fill it in with orange? Do you start with a white Power T and then cover it with orange? Do you use spray paint? If not, do you use a roller? Do you have a dog? Has he ever run through and rolled around in the fresh paint? Did he come out orange or white? If he came out mixed, was part of it a checkerboard? Is your dog's name Smokie? Do you have children? If so, is one named Peyton? What is your favorite Davy Crockett moment? Do you think you would have left a cushy job in DC, as an elected legistator for the State of Tennessee, because you were friends with the Cherokee Nation? If so, would you have gone to Texas? If Sam Houston asked you to fight the Mexicans, would you? If Jim Gilchrist asks you fight the Mexicans, will you?

I'll hang up and listen.

Goodness, I had to take a breath half way through that, lol. We have two cats named Peyton and Lady
Vols........both orange, and yes, I am seriious. My dog is a Sheltie named Cheyenne, and not allowed close to the road, so not to worry about rolling in the paint. As for the power T, yes, for a while I did it every year. I would paint it the week of Labor Day, and touch it up every Thursday. No stencil, all freehand. All orange outline at first. back up, and make sure it is reasonably straight. Fill it in, and then trim the outside with white paint. I just use plain ol spray paint. Keeping the grass mowed very short in the area I want to paint. I am now still dizzy from all the rest of the questions.:p

Vix

VN Store

Back