Tennessee Softball 2024

Can't catch a break was headed for an easy win today. UCLA pitchers were probably ragged from work and here we are. No wins and two losses.
Looks like we will get in three games. We have Ucla at mary nutter next week. They asked their coach yesterday about their pitching and she just let out a big sigh. Us and Canady has been the only real pitching in the tournament. But, many times it is not who you play but when you play them. You really hope we get the bats going. It is a long season and people with a record of hitting will come round. Those who have never really hit it is probably wishful thinking at this point. I know I felt better with Mealer at short the last two games. Plenty of midweek games to get Faw going.

Been debating on saying this for a couple years and finally decided to go for it.

The difference between our LV (for years) and a team like Oklahoma is confidence/aggression. Our ladies just play soft, always have and probably always will until there is a coaching change. (Not promoting that) It is what it is. Look at our baseball team. They are cocky and believe they can win any game. They have taken on the persona of CTV. Our baseball players are disliked but they don't care. We need that for the LV. Jmho

Reactions: Kdbnab1
Been debating on saying this for a couple years and finally decided to go for it.

The difference between our LV (for years) and a team like Oklahoma is confidence/aggression. Our ladies just play soft, always have and probably always will until there is a coaching change. (Not promoting that) It is what it is. Look at our baseball team. They are cocky and believe they can win any game. They have taken on the persona of CTV. Our baseball players are disliked but they don't care. We need that for the LV. Jmho
CWS appearance, defending conference and tournament champs don’t agree with the confidence.

Are you saying you want the girls to bat flip, taunt and flip the outfielders off on a hit to the gap? “MOMMY” production seems to be cocky in a girls kind of way.

CWS appearance, defending conference and tournament champs don’t agree with the confidence.

Are you saying you want the girls to bat flip, taunt and flip the outfielders off on a hit to the gap? “MOMMY” production seems to be cocky in a girls kind of way.
i wanted to say the exact same thing. we had to have confidence to win the regular season and tournament title last year in the SEC. we also were one of the final four teams in the big thing. once the boys do that with their exuded confidence, we can discuss that. Don’t get me wrong i love TV and the men’s team but not too much to show yet.

No....they don't have to bat flip or taunt but they need to play mean/aggressive. Yes, very proud to say that our LV can win the SEC. Although it is by far the toughest conference it still isn't the World Series.

All I'm saying is if you look at the attitude of the Ok ladies and look at our ladies you see a difference. They play with an aggressive attitude.

Looks like we will get in three games. We have Ucla at mary nutter next week. They asked their coach yesterday about their pitching and she just let out a big sigh. Us and Canady has been the only real pitching in the tournament. But, many times it is not who you play but when you play them. You really hope we get the bats going. It is a long season and people with a record of hitting will come round. Those who have never really hit it is probably wishful thinking at this point. I know I felt better with Mealer at short the last two games. Plenty of midweek games to get Faw going.
Agree as most always with you. If Faw has a good head on her shoulders she knows Mealer has played a lot of D1 ball and has been battle tested. I never agreed with the Weeklys but they are more experienced than me. I look at things different i guess from my head coaching both baseball and softball as well as playing 55 years plus. I watch all the ball games and others as well and dont agree with Tony sometimes and other teams coach.

Agree as most always with you. If Faw has a good head on her shoulders she knows Mealer has played a lot of D1 ball and has been battle tested. I never agreed with the Weeklys but they are more experienced than me. I look at things different i guess from my head coaching both baseball and softball as well as playing 55 years plus. I watch all the ball games and others as well and dont agree with Tony sometimes and other teams coach.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yet you’re always on Karen’s back.

Don’t think it’s looking good for this one to get played either. The rain isn’t expected to move out until midnight.

Reactions: RebKell

VN Store

Back