Tennessee Softball 2023

8-0 LVs in game 1. Laura just missed a HR off the wall and had another hit and Taylor had two nice hits. Karlyn 4 strong innings and Ryleigh pitched last three. Leach twins are going to be good. Jackie came into catch in the 5th with Boo going to 2B and G to 1B. Game two GA ST vs CN in 30 minutes.

Last edited:
8-0 LVs in game 1. Laura just missed a HR off the wall and had another hit and Taylor had two nice hits. Karlyn 4 strong innings and Ryleigh pitched last three. Leach twins are going to be good. Jackie came into catch in the 5th with Boo going to 2B and G to 1B. Game two GA ST vs CN in 30 minutes.
Thanks for the update...thought the second game was 5:00?

I like the thought of Boo at 2B

What about this in the spring
1B: Puni
2B: Boo
SS: Lauren
3B: Pannell
LF: West
CF: Kiki
RF: Leach
C: Nugnet
DH: Donahue

I like the thought of Boo at 2B

What about this in the spring
1B: Puni
2B: Boo
SS: Lauren
3B: Pannell
LF: West
CF: Kiki
RF: Leach
C: Nugnet
DH: Donahue
I like all of those bats and most are movable pieces. Karen will have a lot of options. But I think Boo is 1B and Zaida 3B. What we need is a 3rd pitcher.

Had to leave after 4th, 9-0 LVs. Boo with 5 rbi including a Boo Slam. Mackenzie two hard hit balls against the wall, one a circus catch was made, the other a 2B. Sophia has a nice arm and threw one out, Bella is our best fielding SS, range, can pick it , and a gun. Boo our best 1B and 3B. She made several nice plays there, seems very natural, I think she played there in hs. Charli threw first 4 and Payton coming in now. Laura to 1B, Taylor to 3B, and G Leach to CF.

Tennessee picks up a 2025 pitcher with some gaudy high school stats from Kansas:

Anyone know anything more about her or seen her play?

The star pitcher announced her commitment to play at Tennessee on Saturday night. Her final three also included LSU and Georgia.

As only a sophomore, Hardenburger led the Red Raiders to a 2023 4A State Championship, only giving up 2 runs in the entire season and throwing back-to-back no hitters in the State tournament.

June '23 piece on Hardenburger:

Travel Ball Fall Stats (2022): 8-1, 2.10 ERA, 45.2 IP, 14 ER and 70% strike rate.

High School Stats (2023): 11-0, 76 IP, 182 Ks, 0.18 ERA, 2 ER, 5 no-hitters, including 2 in state semifinals and championship game, 10 shutouts and .075 opposing batting average.

Travel Ball Summer Stats (so far in '23): 16 IP, 1 ER, 0.34 ERA, 27 Ks and 73% strike rate.

The Final Pitch (June 19, 2023): Spotlighting Select Fastpitch Hurler Peyton Hardenburger, Upcoming Tourneys, ‘Why Can’t We Be Friends’ & The Jump | Dugout Chatter

Even with her success, she still takes a step back to look at the bigger picture. “At these games, you see little boys wanting autographs from us girls, it’s just something that you kind of rarely see,” Peyton said. “God didn’t just give me a talent to go out and throw a softball. He gave me it as a platform to speak to younger kids and teach them how to not only be a beast on the field, but be a kind human being that genuinely cares for other people.”

Meet the Wamego sophomore pitcher who threw back to back no-hitters in the state tournament

Vs. CN, Offense is pretty slim. Pickens threw hard and well. White is a home run waiting to happen, several balls went deep into the of. Vols were benefiting from a tight zone and got about 8 walks and timely hits. Pitching change pretty much shut the Vols down the last 3 innings. Defense was solid behind the few hits CN managed to get.

Reactions: anecwnrjcns12

VN Store

Back