Tennessee settles with John Currie for $2.5m

...and we wonder why our country is 19 trillion in debt. We spend money like drunken whores at a lingerie convention.

He ain’t a saint. And he ain’t the villain some of you NEED him to be.

Um, I don't "need" Peyton Manning to be a damn thing. My UT fandom honestly doesn't concern Peyton at all. He's no more special to me than any other UT football alum. (Ok, so he's more special than some of the former players I absolutely can't stand like Erik Ainge and Arian Foster, but I digress.) I'm just not one of those fans that worships the ground that he walks on, and I'm not naive enough to believe he is superhuman like half of our fanbase.

Reactions: 1 person
Um, I don't "need" Peyton Manning to be a damn thing. My UT fandom honestly doesn't concern Peyton at all. He's no more special to me than any other UT football alum. (Ok, so he's more special than some of the former players I absolutely can't stand like Erik Ainge and Arian Foster, but I digress.) I'm just not one of those fans that worships the ground that he walks on, and I'm not naive enough to believe he is superhuman like half of our fanbase.

No. You’re one of the blowhards that want to set yourself apart by gleaning rumors to blast him. Same keepitrealists that couldn’t keep their DNA in their bodies when a 20 year old incident got rehashed by a Cam Newton apologist. If I knew there was ground he walked on, I wouldn’t build a shrine around it. I simply admire him for the majority of what he tried to accomplish as a Vol, NFL QB and human being. There’s hospitals and charities and fans that have felt that impact, so I value that more than bitter azzholes conjuring up diabolical attempts to destroy the Vols under Emperor Haslam. Dude has no dog in this quagmire and interesting that he isn’t listed as a power player in all these emails and texts. With all the “sources” stating it as fact.

Reactions: 2 people
No. You’re one of the blowhards that want to set yourself apart by gleaning rumors to blast him. Same keepitrealists that couldn’t keep their DNA in their bodies when a 20 year old incident got rehashed by a Cam Newton apologist. If I knew there was ground he walked on, I wouldn’t build a shrine around it. I simply admire him for the majority of what he tried to accomplish as a Vol, NFL QB and human being. There’s hospitals and charities and fans that have felt that impact, so I value that more than bitter azzholes conjuring up diabolical attempts to destroy the Vols under Emperor Haslam. Dude has no dog in this quagmire and interesting that he isn’t listed as a power player in all these emails and texts. With all the “sources” stating it as fact.

K. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

VN Store

Back