Tennessee @ Kentucky Game 2 Thread - 2 PM

UGA three outs away looks like we are on the outside looking in for the SEC tourney now

3 weeks into the season most thought UGA and Alabama were by far the worst 2 teams, myself included.

There are some teams that have had some terrible luck...announcers said that MSU had lost 5 pitchers to injuries this year...we lost what 3 starters Kyle, Benito, and Brody for a little while?

There are some teams that have had some terrible luck...announcers said that MSU had lost 5 pitchers to injuries this year...we lost what 3 starters Kyle, Benito, and Brody for a little while?

Yeah, although Brody hasn't been much of a loss. He just never has got it going.

actually...we may not make the SECT, but, still, a chance, and things will take care of themselves...so,

GO BIG ORANGE...:fireworks:

actually...we may not make the SECT, but, still, a chance, and things will take care of themselves...so,

GO BIG ORANGE...:fireworks:

I'll be back in Hoover, watching every game during the SECT week. Good friends from rival teams are ever kind & appreciative of our being there wearing our BIG ORANGE. What good coach would take this job?
:unsure:

I'll be back in Hoover, watching every game during the SECT week. Good friends from rival teams are ever kind & appreciative of our being there wearing our BIG ORANGE. What good coach would take this job?
:unsure:

dang good on ya...have a good time...:pepper:...and, while you're there...ask around and see if anybody is interested...Mr. Currie is curious to know what you find out...:)

GBO!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back