Tennessee @ Kentucky Game 2 Thread - 2 PM

think it was OT that said it might come down to the Mizzou series...that old prophet...also, need Miss St to put a hurting on the Dawgs today...:)

GBO!

It's baseball. Anything can happen on a weekend. It's the reason the MLB season is 162 games.

It's the reason you judge a team by how they did over the entirety of the schedule. It makes baseball different from football and basketball. Bad losses aren't usually all that bad.

However, it's also the reason why, as TNSportsman has properly indicated, pointing out what the record is after starting 0-6 is meaningless.

Florida might be Tennessee's only series win and Florida might be the regular season champ.

I think Tennessee took 2 of 3 from Vanderbilt the year Vanderbilt won the national title.

You just can't focus on one weekend or one game.

Having said all that, I'm here to start the Tennessee comeback.

Fire Serrano. It's beyond time.

(Tennessee will now put up a crooked number at the top of the inning)

Reactions: 1 person
Wasn't a crooked number, but it's still uncanny how much this works. They did score a run.

But, the pitching staff is so bad, there is no way Kentucky doesn't score again this inning.

(go ahead and hang up a "0")

Reactions: 2 people
Wasn't a crooked number, but it's still uncanny how much this works. They did score a run.

But, the pitching staff is so bad, there is no way Kentucky doesn't score again this inning.

I refuse to give up...though you're probably right...:)

GO BIG ORANGE!

You definitely need to be around tomorrow to help us avoid the sweep.

Well, that was nice, but what good is a shut down inning if you aren't going to put up any runs.

Fire Serrano now!

(more runs on the way)

VN Store

Back