Tennessee favored by 9.5 over Vandy

Then it'll be the most undeserved major bowl in the history of the SEC.

Undeserved? One inexcusable loss means that the players should be punished the remainder of the year? What the **** is wrong with you? If we beat Vandy and get to 9 wins, we earned whatever we get.

The Ole Miss win puts them at 5-6. They still need one more win to get bowl eligible.

No they don't. There will be some 5 win teams with bowl births this year, and those teams are determined by having the highest APR. Vandy's APR has them a bowl birth with 5 wins.

I would take vandy and the points there.

Vegas knows what they are doing with that spread to get even money on both sides.

I will be there but Webb will run for over 200. Commode doors were impressive last night against Ole Miss

Way too high, Vandy has a pretty good defense I would venture to say only second to Bama. Vandy also has a strong ground game which is UTs biggest weakness. Bad match up

Yeah, I'm the problem here. Not the coaching staff that just erased Sal freaking Sunseri from the UT record books.

Do you understand a Win is a Win? Or is that a little too complex for you? Tell us about when you played / coached Division 1 football. (insert crickets) Yes the D sucked last week and yesterday. Fortunately, the O did not. Put on your Big Boy panties or go find another team to root for. So called FANS like you make me sick. :finger3:

Reactions: 2 people
I wouldn't touch that spread...but I think we find a way to win...Vandy is a legit team and we basically have one DT and a bunch of 240 pounders playing out of position

I think this is less of a handicap against Vandy than other SEC teams. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Vandy's OL is lighter than most SEC teams.

Fair? Too high? Too low?

patrickbrownTFP: Sun 11:13am Tennessee opens as a 9.5-point favorite against Vanderbilt per @TwitVI.

Too high. I would have guessed UT -3. If we win, bama beats fu by 28+, and we win our bowl game I will be happy with this year. Only disappointment being the usc game.

Way too high. With only one true Defensive Tackle remaining, Webb will go for 200+ yards right up the middle. Plus, Vandy has an excellent defense.

I think the Vols should be a 3 point favorite.

Any ideas on fixing this run D??...Streaming WNML this morning to Hyams and Pat Ryan? this morning...Pat thought we should be stunting like crazy this week. Sure we may get caught out of position, but better than giving up chunk every down. Vandy will take the air out of the ball and keep Dobbs on the sideline for sure.

Vandys Oline will get eaten up by 4 DE'so who are faster, stronger and play with better leverage! Barnett BREAKS THE RECORD! this one is gonna ago to 63 AGAIN, but Vandys offense gets shut down, they'll be lucky to get 21.

Any ideas on fixing this run D??...Streaming WNML this morning to Hyams and Pat Ryan? this morning...Pat thought we should be stunting like crazy this week. Sure we may get caught out of position, but better than giving up chunk every down. Vandy will take the air out of the ball and keep Dobbs on the sideline for sure.

Run a 4-3 defense. This 4-2 with the injuries have not been working well as we have seen.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back