Tennessee considers withholding monoclonal antibody treatment from vaccinated citizens

Actually no.

The vaccinated should receive continued treatment first as they are continuing to follow medical advice.
The unvaccinated should be considered against medical advice and receive treatment accordingly.
Unless they have a dr that told them not to receive the vaccine.

If you’re in the “vaccine doesn’t work camp” then you’re literally too stupid to talk too.

I love the irony here.

My doctor said there was no medical reason for me to get it. Not that I shouldnt get it, just there is no reason for me to get it. Am I following medical advice?

How many of the vaxxed are losing weight, eating right, exercising, getting their supplements or any number of other common medical advice? It's weird that the only medical advice that matters is the vax. It's almost like the system only cares about vax compliance, and not actual safety.

Didnt wash your hands, no treatment. Dont floss after every meal, no treatment. Didnt get eight hours of sleep every night, no treatment. Didnt drink enough water, no treatment.

Come on slice, be consistent, plenty of people not following medical advice, daily. But for some reason it's only the vax that matters.....you really think it's about safety?

to the first
Statements don’t often reflect actual beliefs.
I personally believe everyone should get the same access to treatment. Saying that the vaccinated should not get monoclonal antibody is the same as saying that the unvaccinated should not get icu treatment.
Both bull ****.
Second you’re within you medical advice. That’s all anyone can ask so as my counter argument to your earlier vaccine stupidity you’re still good.

After your 1st paragraph you switch to a whole bunch of pearl clutching bull ****. Carful that you’re not on Hoggs list.

Reactions: AM64
I do love how politics has invaded this topic.
You can’t speak to the facts without someone driving down a conspiracy worm hole.

to the first
I personally believe everyone should get the same access to treatment. Saying that the vaccinated should not get monoclonal antibody is the same as saying that the unvaccinated should not get icu treatment.
Both bull ****.
Second you’re within you medical advice. That’s all anyone can ask so as my counter argument to your earlier vaccine stupidity you’re still good.

After your 1st paragraph you switch to a whole bunch of pearl clutching bull ****. Carful that you’re not on Hoggs list.
So yes. It's about compliance and not safety. Glad we cleared that up.

No one said the vaxxed shouldnt get treatment. It was bs from the start made up by the vaxxed crowd, and I was the first response ITT. And I was saying it was bad, and pretty much every response was the same until the high and mighty got involved and pointed out it's the unvaxxed that shouldnt get treatment.

I'm saying if you're going to insult somebody's intelligence then you should at least master grammar first.
I graduated high school with a 1.83 gpa.
Failed out of UT 2 times. Then it was discovered that I am severely dyslexic. I managed to get a masters degree from UT with a grad school GPA of 3.79. Finished under grad at 2.87 including the fail outs.
By the time I figured out the dyslexia thing “spellin and whatnot” was done and it hasn’t slowed yin any way. It’s possible your assumption of intellectual ability is flawed. 52C38944-39DE-4A65-AA37-7909F6A59AED.jpeg

So yes. It's about compliance and not safety. Glad we cleared that up.

No one said the vaxxed shouldnt get treatment. It was bs from the start made up by the vaxxed crowd, and I was the first response ITT. And I was saying it was bad, and pretty much every response was the same until the high and mighty got involved and pointed out it's the unvaxxed that shouldnt get treatment.
Sigh
Wtf are you drinking this morning?
you’re making the argument the vaccinated should not get treatment. I was countering it. Just because they’re making bad arguments it doesn’t mean you should. But yes we apparently agree that everyone should receive treatment to the best of their Drs ability and everyone should ultimately make their own decisions

I graduated high school with a 1.83 gpa.
Failed out of UT 2 times. Then it was discovered that I am severely dyslexic. I managed to get a masters degree from UT with a grad school GPA of 3.79. Finished under grad at 2.87 including the fail outs.
By the time I figured out the dyslexia thing “spellin and whatnot” was done and it hasn’t slowed yin any way. It’s possible your assumption of intellectual ability is flawed. View attachment 396602
When you're calling people stupid in said argument, it enters the conversation.

An argument on its own, I agree with your matrix meme. But that's only until intelligence is brought it, then you open the door. Jmo.

When you're calling people stupid in said argument, it enters the conversation.

An argument on its own, I agree with your matrix meme. But that's only until intelligence is brought it, then you open the door. Jmo.

So you agree the vaccine doesn’t work?
Or are you just trying to deflect

Not true. From the very start, health official said you could still get infected and even potentially still spread the virus. The entire point of the vaccines was to reduce the severity of the symptoms. So by spreading this lie, you are engaging in the very behavior that you are bashing.
Yes, true.

It is almost like you guys want to memory hole what Fauci and Biden were saying as the jabs were rolling out.

Reactions: Obsessed
So you agree the vaccine doesn’t work?
Or are you just trying to deflect
I was merely addressing the meme being an inaccurate representation of the situation.

I think the vaccine has a purpose and I'm for anyone who wants to get it. I've had covid so I don't need it or want it. We agree on most things but the charges against people who are suspicious of it are unnecessary.

Full disclosure
I know @LouderVol personally. I’ve done a bunch of wowork for his family and even been to high school football games with him.
I can say things to him that I would not say to others because he knows for a fact I don’t think he’s stupid.
As y’all was

Reactions: AM64 and LouderVol
Not sure where you got those points, we were told getting infected while vaccinated would be exceedingly rare, spreading the virus while vaccinated would be exceedingly rare, and the entire point of vaccination was to stop the spread. Now it's morphed into the vaccine will help you be less sick from the virus you're most likely going to get.

You gotta watch him, he's being sneaky and deceptive. Now they are wanting to narrow the original message down to "health officials". But as we all know (and as they know), this administration, Fauci and the CDC/Walensky were oversellling the capabilities of the jab.

Not true. From the very start, health official said you could still get infected and even potentially still spread the virus. The entire point of the vaccines was to reduce the severity of the symptoms. So by spreading this lie, you are engaging in the very behavior that you are bashing.

I was merely addressing the meme being an inaccurate representation of the situation.

I think the vaccine has a purpose and I'm for anyone who wants to get it. I've had covid so I don't need it or want it. We agree on most things but the charges against people who are suspicious of it are unnecessary.
Being suspicious is not the same as saying it doesn’t work. The evidence for it working is overwhelming.
As to having had Covid already…I’d likely side with you. Natural resistance provides solid protection. I would need to see studies but it’s hard to believe that the vaccine would provide enough additional protection to offset the potential side effects.
You know science and whatnot

Reactions: RikidyBones
Sigh
Wtf are you drinking this morning?
you’re making the argument the vaccinated should not get treatment. I was countering it. Just because they’re making bad arguments it doesn’t mean you should. But yes we apparently agree that everyone should receive treatment to the best of their Drs ability and everyone should ultimately make their own decisions
I was responding to your quote that the vaxxed get one treatment, and the unvaxxed get another.

to the first
Both bull ****.

My list?

Sorry if that struck home with you, although I haven't kept a list just making observations and it runs the gamut from Branch Covidians to Flat Earthers.
It is a shame how many people struggle with studies and reports. It’s rampant on both sides of this debate

VN Store

Back