Tennessee Baseball Commitments 2024, 2025, 2026 and beyond

The next two classes coming to Knoxville after this one have an insane amount of talent. Totally different level than what we’ve been dealing with. Will definitely start losing more guys to the draft, but I firmly believe they will win a title in the next 3-4 years

The next two classes coming to Knoxville after this one have an insane amount of talent. Totally different level than what we’ve been dealing with. Will definitely start losing more guys to the draft, but I firmly believe they will win a title in the next 3-4 years
Yo! Pass that ova here, boo… 🤣😎

Have been wanting someone to do this, glad PG did as they’re probably the best in the recruiting ranking business rn. So taking out guys who won’t go to campus, TN is bringing in the 4th best class, plus 4 pretty big time transfers and a great depth piece transfer.

Been saying since the season ended, yes they lost a lot, but this team will be one of V’s most talented yet

Now they’re young and unproven at some key spots. If you asked me today (caveat LONG way til the season), you’re likely going to have 2 starting pitchers who haven’t started in college (one who hasn’t even pitched at all), and guys at 2B and/or SS who haven’t played D1 and then probably at least one guy in the OF who hasn’t been a regular player up to this point. Also probably going to have 3-4 regular bullpen guys who haven’t played at D1. So there’s a chance it takes them a bit to get to hot, but this team is crazy talented

And what I love is it’s set up nicely for the next era. A lot of super young and talented guys should get tons of reps this year and be ready to bridge the gap onto the next era where the 2024 and 2025 recruiting classes are absolutely stacked

I think (as you do) that Tony has proven he deserves the benefit of the doubt here. 2 years ago we had 3 new SEC pitchers as our weekend rotation and it ended up being the best rotation in the nation.

We needed a class like this to lay the foundation for the next few years. The team that just won it had massive portal adds, but at it's core they had a solid group of veterans. We are set up for a special few years with our future classes and the ability to plug holes through the portal.

Losing Burns is really the only portal movement that hurts us, but I think we have the arms to still be in the running for Omaha.

Have been wanting someone to do this, glad PG did as they’re probably the best in the recruiting ranking business rn. So taking out guys who won’t go to campus, TN is bringing in the 4th best class, plus 4 pretty big time transfers and a great depth piece transfer.

Been saying since the season ended, yes they lost a lot, but this team will be one of V’s most talented yet

Where was Tennessee before the draft? Obviously not top 10.

'24 Jefferson is going to commit to Bammaw 🙄. Don't shoot the messenger. Should be announced Saturday.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back