Tennessee at Kentucky 7:00 p.m. ET on ESPNU

Richardson can't shoot either. Do we have any guards that can actuallt shoot the dang ball??

I can hit an open three 1/3 times during practice, can I get a scholarship? that's better than most of our starters right now isn't it?

Reactions: 2 people
THis team is void of any offensive threats. Maymon is ok but other than that, we're hurting big time for someone that can score

THis team is void of any offensive threats. Maymon is ok but other than that, we're hurting big time for someone that can score

You make my point about CCM and playing Tatum. There are really no options. Not a reflection on CCM. Rather an illustration of an untalented team.

Wow, these past three Tue/Wed. games have really tested my fandom. GA (ugliest game in the past 15 years), Vandy (second ugliest game) and now this.... I an't take much more of this

You make my point about CCM and playing Tatum. There are really no options. Not a reflection on CCM. Rather an illustration of an untalented team.

I jsut don't find anything about Tatum's game that I like. He plays lazy, makes horrible passes, and can only shoot decent once every 6 or 7 games. We'll be a better team next season just with him graduating. Poor guy hasn't imprved since he arrived 5 years ago

After watching Kentucky, you can't use the he's just a freshman argument for anything. (Granted their freshmen are a lot better)

Their freshmen are NBA ready guys. This is why the rules need to go back to straight from high school.

Tell me Derrick Rose, Wall, Davis, Cousins, and Gilchrist all wouldn't be drafted first round straight out of high school? Maybe not #1 over all (Rose, Wall, and Davis would) but they'd go first round for sure.

Take away Cal's college NBA players, and where is he?

Their freshmen are NBA ready guys. This is why the rules need to go back to straight from high school.

Tell me Derrick Rose, Wall, Davis, Cousins, and Gilchrist all wouldn't be drafted first round straight out of high school? Maybe not #1 over all (Rose, Wall, and Davis would) but they'd go first round for sure.

Take away Cal's college NBA players, and where is he?

look forward to next year, if all 5 go pro which cal said he is planning on plus the 2 seniors IMO they take a major step back. there are going to be some years in which he doesnt pull the top 5 guys, and next year may be that year.

VN Store

Back