Tebow finished

To help his career, thats what he needs to do, but as someone who thinks he's a fraud, and cant stand him, tired of all the espn love they give someone who has never done anything at the NFL level.. i hope he sticks to wanting to be a Qb, so he is outta the NFL sooner than later, so he can be just an afterthought as quick as possible.

Straight hater. He has a good record as a starter and beat the Steelers with 300+ in the playoffs. Skill or not he is a WINNER!

Straight hater. He has a good record as a starter and beat the Steelers with 300+ in the playoffs. Skill or not he is a WINNER!

Your dang right i am.. and if he was such a winner, why did denver let him go for a hurt manning, and why didnt the jets start him??

Some Arena League team owned by KISS wants Tebow - I hope he signs

Last edited:
He does playoff games. And is 9-7 as a starter.

Whats Lockers record?

Really? I seem to recall him doing jack squat his last playoff game. You guys never seem to want to talk about the Patriots game. So in reality it's "playoff game", not "games".

You hold onto that one shining moment as some kind of proof he's a good NFL QB; I'll point to the fact the Broncos dropped him like a bad habit right after he won said game, he couldn't beat out freakin' Mark Sanchez in New York, he couldn't make the Patriots roster, and no other team wants seems to want to even talk to him about being a QB.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back