Te'a Cooper in final five for Naismith player

Tennessee recruit Jamesha Jackson scored 16 points, and the reigning national champions won their regional title with a 67-44 victory over Oakland (Murfreesboro, Tennessee). Jackson was named MVP of the regional, and she was joined by teammates Alex Johnson, Jazz Bond and Crystal Dangerfield as all-region selections. Blackman then beat Cumberland County (Crossville , Tennessee) 75-47 on Monday to advance to the state championships, which open Wednesday against Mt. Juliet. Dangerfield, though, will be a question mark after suffering an apparent ankle injury in the win over Cumberland County

I had a chance to see the tape of that game vs Oakland and this was the first time i had to see Jackson play . I will say this her team is loaded with big time talent and to many the best team in the country. Also at 5-11 she is playing on the wing for here HS team. Note she hit`s the glass and handles the ball very well. Her game reminds me of Jordan Reynolds with her size and the way she pulls up for her jump shot and can shoot the 3. Im not sure how she not a all american. Her size at the 2 will be a big plus for the lady vols.

Reactions: 2 people
Why do you post on here? I know it's not because you're a Lady Vol fan.

Because I have questions about a recruit? I'm actually very optimistic about Cooper. But when is the last time Tennessee signed the third best player on a high school team?

Because I have questions about a recruit? I'm actually very optimistic about Cooper. But when is the last time Tennessee signed the third best player on a high school team?

To be fair...no big time program really went after the team's #2 player...I mean she's going to MTSU after all. Haven't seen her play ever so I don't know first hand but she is a very undersized post...maybe that's why no one big recruited her? Perhaps a miss...Nina Davis is undersized but is doing just fine at Baylor.

To be fair...no big time program really went after the team's #2 player...I mean she's going to MTSU after all. Haven't seen her play ever so I don't know first hand but she is a very undersized post...maybe that's why no one big recruited her? Perhaps a miss...Nina Davis is undersized but is doing just fine at Baylor.

HEY HEY HEY....nothing wrong with going to MTSU!

Reactions: 1 person
Can't wait to watch her play in college. I watched her play once at Basketball on the Bayou in New Orleans and was really impressed. At that time I think she was just about to begin her sophomore year.

VN Store

Back