T-Wolves Official thread

I personally really like Randy Foye as their PG of the future. He reminds me a lot of a young Chauncey Billups, and Brewer could end up as a better Tayshaun Prince.

I personally really like Randy Foye as their PG of the future. He reminds me a lot of a young Chauncey Billups, and Brewer could end up as a better Tayshaun Prince.

Foye is not a natural PG. If we drafted Rose then Foye would be the 6th man for the team, but if we somehow got Beasley then he would probably start at PG. I just wish we would have drafted Brandon Roy.

Foye is not a natural PG. If we drafted Rose then Foye would be the 6th man for the team, but if we somehow got Beasley then he would probably start at PG. I just wish we would have drafted Brandon Roy.

Foye is in the same position Billups was his first few years in the league. Let him learn the position and be patient there, he has the tools to be a good one.

Having people visit by is like a solar eclipse. You don't see them often but when you do see one it's a terific sight.

T-Wolves get the 3rd pick in the NBA Draft. Knowing Kevin McFail we will take another shoint guard, which would be Eric Gordon.

I hope we take O.J. Mayo and not Brook Lopez, because Mayo will be the spark we need to get the franchise turned around.

I hope we take O.J. Mayo and not Brook Lopez, because Mayo will be the spark we need to get the franchise turned around.

Why want Larry Hughes 2.0 when you can have a legit big man who would allow Al Jefferson to play the 4?

Because O.J. Mayo brings excitement to the franchise which was lost when Garnett was traded and Lopez can't provide that. It's a business move.

Because O.J. Mayo brings excitement to the franchise which was lost when Garnett was traded and Lopez can't provide that. It's a business move.

When the smoke clears, it's W's that will put butts in the seats. Lopez is the best move for the franchise

What they should do is draft Mayo with 3 and trade back into the first and take Robin Lopez. To me there's no much difference between the two and Robin would do the exact same as Brook here. Basically just get some rebounds and allow Big Al to do his thing.

What they should do is draft Mayo with 3 and trade back into the first and take Robin Lopez. To me there's no much difference between the two and Robin would do the exact same as Brook here. Basically just get some rebounds and allow Big Al to do his thing.

That wouldn't be a bad idea, but it's much easier said than done. Brook is a much better player than Robin I might add.

Rumors going around that Miami will pick Mayo if Rose isn't there at #2. It would be a dream if Beasley played for this organization.

Some more rumors going around that the Wolves will trade down with Mempiss and take Love. Why can't McFail just take Mayo?

Some more rumors going around that the Wolves will trade down with Mempiss and take Love. Why can't McFail just take Mayo?

Taking Love in the top 10 is inexcusable, but it does seem like something Kevin McHale would do.

VN Store

Back