Superman vs Batman movie coming in 2015!

If Cranston is Luthor, nothing short of Michael bay directing and then blowing up my house on the way is going to stop me from seeing it.

I think they should use Luther as a corrupt company owner, also avoid the real estate stuff try something from the comic books that doesn't involve real estate.

I think they should use Luther as a corrupt company owner, also avoid the real estate stuff try something from the comic books that doesn't involve real estate.

I assume they are going to go with the billionaire businessman type (like in the comics & animated series, i.e. a Bruce Wayne, Tony Stark type) with all the LEXCORP logos in Man of Steel.

To the general public he should be well liked employing thousands in any number of businesses under the Lexcorp brand from real-estate to construction, pharmaceuticals, communications (i.e like a CNN or Fox News) as well as aerospace & defense with contracts with military.

Reactions: 1 person
This is very cool! 75 years of Superman in 2 minutes!

Superman 75th Anniversary Animated Short

From the creative minds of Zack Snyder (Man of Steel) and Bruce Timm (Batman: The Animated Series, Superman: The Animated Series) and produced by Warner Bros. Animation, this short follows Superman through the years, from his first appearance on the cover of Action Comics #1 to Henry Cavill in this year's Man of Steel...all in two minutes!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzS7Jq6bWx8[/youtube]

Reactions: 2 people
4-Minute Video of Saturday's Filming for Batman vs. Superman
It started with Warner Bros. telling the crowd that they were going to be in Batman vs. Superman. Yes, a Warner Bros. representative referred to the movie as Batman vs. Superman. That’s still not the official title, but it’s one that keeps coming up. Warner Bros. also announced that this would be the opening of the movie. Then two scenes were filmed. Both plays were from around Gotham city’s 30 yard line. The first play was a tackle for a Metropolis loss. The second was for a touchdown pass to the corner of the end zone for Metropolis. Then the bench cleared for Gotham and they had to break up a fight on the field. Gotham never even went on offense.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RaulE8We_w[/youtube]
Day 1 of filming for 2015's "Batman Vs. Superman". The scene takes place at Gotham City University's Stadium facing off against rivals Metropolis University. Everyone in the audience was given various Gotham Football shirts. Some black, some yellow, some T Shirts, some sweatshirts, etc. Zack Snyder (Watchmen, 300, Man of Steel) was on set, however the main characters were not there.

I assume they are going to go with the billionaire businessman type (like in the comics & animated series, i.e. a Bruce Wayne, Tony Stark type) with all the LEXCORP logos in Man of Steel.

To the general public he should be well liked employing thousands in any number of businesses under the Lexcorp brand from real-estate to construction, pharmaceuticals, communications (i.e like a CNN or Fox News) as well as aerospace & defense with contracts with military.

A evil Tony stark but without the hair.:)

Had a great speech in superman 90s cartoon where he told superman that whether people know it or not all those in Metroplos work for him superman remains silent in anger lex throws something at superman that he catches and easily crushes while floating in air outside his office the entire time.
They need s great scene like that.

As long as the movie ends with President Luthor or the anti life equation i will be happy.

As long as the movie ends with President Luthor or the anti life equation i will be happy.

So a teaser for the freakin darkseid it would be kickass.
I recall thee was one when the intergang leader 90s superman cartoon was shown in apokilips with darkseid saying something.

I really don't understand how someone could say superman is more powerful than Darkseid. Darkseid's omega beams can transport people including way back in time or incinerate their body, mind control, omega sanction traps the organism in a series of alternate realities each worse than the last, etc.

He's a freakin beast.

some news on Batman outfit & Batmobile!

Batman vs. Superman - info on Batman's costume and Batmobile

some potential details have leaked regarding ben affleck's batman in zack Snyder's Batman vs. Superman. There's information on the batmobile that he'll be driving around and the costume he'll wear, specifically the style of his cowl.

Let's start out with the costume design, which is something we've all been curious about, especially since Snyder has created his own look and style for this universe.

According to CBM the "current cowl designs resemble the caped crusader's look in Batman: Noël. Which is a 2011 graphic novel written and illustrated by Lee Bermejo, based on Charles Dickens' A Christmas Carol. They also explored concepts that looked like Injustice: Gods Among Us designs, but ultimately passed on those because they were too similar to Nolan's costume."

batman_noel_1_6th_scale_figure_by_rocco_by_roccosculptor-d5io3uq.jpg

Batman Noel 1/6th scale figure by rocco

I haven't read this particular "GN" but would really dig it if they went that direction with the costume. I have always liked the dark gray (with black accents i.e. boots, bat symbol, cape & cowl) look compared to the all black of the Nolan & previous films.

I have seen rumors that Snyder's Batman is older and has been doing this awhile. Makes since with Affleck being over 40.

Last edited:
Batman vs. Superman Artwork to Debut During Man of Steel Fan Event?

This Saturday, November 9th, Warner Bros. and Yahoo! Movies will be bringing a special online fan event to your computer to celebrate the home video release of this year's hit film Man of Steel. Set to begin Saturday at 9:00 a.m. PST/Noon EST, the event will feature the "cast and crew talk all the things Man of Steel, discuss what the future holds for the Last Son of Krypton, and answer live fan questions," but there are a few surprises in store as well.

On the latest episode of his Hollywood Babble-On podcast, filmmaker Kevin Smith, who will host the Man of Steel fan event, mentioned that some announcements and artwork for a certain future film might make their debut during the event.

"They're doing a special on Yahoo that I'm hosting, Zack Snyder is the featured guest, but it's all about Man of Steel. So it's me, Zack Snyder, Amy Adams, Henry Cavill is on video from London or he may even be on set with us, and then there's some Michael Shannon stuff. So it's an hour long, it's free, it's on the internet, but it's just kind of to be like 'Hey, Man of Steel is coming out!' But there's two things, there might be announcements during this show and the one thing I do know is there's artwork going to be on this show that may or may not have something to do with a movie that's coming up."

Smith added that his allusions are of course to none other than the upcoming Batman vs. Superman film which will see his friend Ben Affleck put on the cowl as Bruce Wayne/Batman.

3 Actresses Up for Wonder Woman in BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN?

We've been hearing rumors that Zack Snyder might be including Wonder Woman in Batman Vs. Superman. Now we have some information on who could end up in the role, (if that's what Warner Bros. is looking to do).

Variety reports that there are three actresses who are possibly up for the role. Those actresses include Gal Gadot (Fast and Furious), Elodie Yung (G.I. Joe: Retaliation), and Olga Kurylenko (Oblivion). Apparently they either have tested or will test for the part of Diana Prince, a.k.a. Wonder Woman. There are other reports that I've seen that say Thor actress Jaimie Alexander could also be up for the part as well.

The casting description asks for a “tall, brunette, athletic and exotic,” which sounds a lot like the description of Wonder Woman. The report does point out that their sources also say that there is a possibility this role could be Bruce Wayne’s love interest in the story.....

I'm ok with wonder woman being in this. It makes the idea of Justice League much easier to come to if there's three or four of them.

Jamie Alexander would be a perfect fit. She's pretty much already played the same role as Sif. She would have to tone up those as for WW since she isn't draped in armor. She would also have to decide if she wanted to risk getting typecast for warrior princess roles.

Big BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN Movie Rumors -

While Zack Snyder is developing his Batman Vs. Superman film, there's a lot of speculation and rumors about what we will end up seeing in the film. We've got a few more rumors for you today regarding some additional characters we might see in the film and how Lex Luthor might be portrayed. There's also some potential scene descriptions. None of this has been confirmed, but just in case, I'm going to throw out a big SPOILER alert!

So here are some points of interest thanks to CBM:

- The Flash will be in the film, but he will not be in costume for the movie. He will only be seen as Barry Allen.

- Wonder Woman will also not be seen wearing her costume in this film, and she will only be known as Diana.

- Apparently WB wants Grant Gustin, who is playing the Flash in the upcoming CW series, to make a cameo as Barry Allen in the film, but that it all depends on how the audience reacts to him when he makes his debut on the small screen later this year.

- As for Lex Luthor, Synder's version won't be focusing on real estate, like he has in the other Superman films. This time around Lex's motivations will be rooted on his belief that Superman is not good for mankind. The Lex that you will see will resemble the character from Grant Morrison's All-Star Superman.

- Lex is described as being "the pride of Metropolis. The people love him, he's been helping out a lot. Even Lois thinks he's a good guy initially. He is a very smart man and has a lot of charisma."

- Lex also likes to play around in "fringe" science, and apparently, in one scene Lex will ask his LexCorp scientists if they can recreate Kryptonian armor. Lex says to them, "When the world realizes what he truly is, they will need someone to stand up to him." When one of scientists ask if he is that someone, Lex replies, "Is there any other person who can?"

- As for Bruce Wayne's love interest in the film, apparently WB is looking to cast an African-American actress for the part. Their inside source claims that "Ben Affleck will be reading with several actresses this very week to see if they have chemistry. This will be a committed relationship, not just a one night stand. It's so serious that she will know Bruce's superhero identity."

Brief New Info on BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN

We've got a little bit of new information to share with you regarding Zack Snyder's Batman Vs. Superman. It's not a lot of information, but it does offer some insight into what we might see in the movie. The info comes from Warner Bros. producer Daniel Alter.

There are some potential SPOILERS here, so if you don't want to know then don't read the following tweet...

Can't wait for #BatmanvsSuperman.. #batfleck semi-retired/not speaking to Robin anymore.. Controlling drones from the batcave.

We already knew that Affleck would be playing an older, more reclusive Batman, and I just assumed if Dick Grayson was going to be in the movie they would be estranged. The drones thing is a pretty cool little tidbit though! I could see Batman using drones to help him fight crime. It's actually a pretty great idea. I hope if turns out to be true.

Last edited:
Not sure at all how I feel about batman having a committed relationship.

However the idea of lex truly convinced he's helping others? Yep. I must have Cranston for this now.

Can't wait for this movie and I love the Luther angle let's them go in a lot of direction

Can't wait for this movie and I love the Luther angle let's them go in a lot of direction
I think everyone knew after them showing LexCorp signs on buildings, trucks etc.. during Man of Steel they were going to go with the businessman type.

I think everyone knew after them showing LexCorp signs on buildings, trucks etc.. during Man of Steel they were going to go with the businessman type.
Yeah I figured as much just like the fact that they are not going straight to the villan story or the bumbling lex from the Reaves movies

VN Store

Back