Supergirl (CW)

I quit watching it when they skipped the episode after the Paris attacks. It just felt like i was missing an episode and it threw everything off. I know that's dumb but i don't care lol.

I quit watching it when they skipped the episode after the Paris attacks. It just felt like i was missing an episode and it threw everything off. I know that's dumb but i don't care lol.

They aired that episode the next week! There were several other shows that did the same thing.

Last edited:
Supergirl-Martian-Manhunter_zpsddjrp0wx.jpg

Finally watched the last two episodes. They were great.

Finally watched the last two episodes. They were great.

Absolutely! I can't wait to see how she gets out of that!
Although I can see a couple of possibilities of how it will happen!

Also to the people who stop watching a show because the first couple of episodes aren't mind blowing to quote Mr. Trump their really stupid people!:ermm:

Rumor that the White Martians may show up in a couple of episodes and we may get the origin story for John/Martian Manhunter!

So this is happening!

'Smallville's Supergirl Laura Vandervoort Coming To 'Supergirl'

'Smallville's Supergirl Laura Vandervoort Coming To 'Supergirl'

If you were a big fan of Smallville’s Supergirl Laura Vandervoort and love CBS’ Supergirl with Melissa Benoist, then you are going to love the big piece of news that just came in.

The former Girl of Steel, Vandervoort, will be coming to the CBS incarnation of the Last Daughter of Krypton, as the DC Comics character Indigo, which was revealed during the Supergirl TCA panel today. Producers described their take on Indigo as followed.

"A living, strong-willed supercomputer that was sentenced to Fort Rozz after turning against the people of Krypton. Now on Earth, Indigo will let nothing stand in her way."

She will be making her debut in episode 15 of the first season which should air sometime in March or April if the math is right.

Supergirl returns next Monday at 8/7c on CBS.

I have to say I'm not familiar with the character at all!

This is cool!

Supergirl - Childish Things (Sneak Peek)
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0OU2V9wbJM[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CajoDlrmOuw[/youtube]

I'll have to check it out next break. Still gotta watch last week's show also.

VN Store

Back