Super Bowl 50: Broncos vs. Panthers

Lol. What a pu***.

Great leader Panther fans have lol.

:eek:lol: We'll be fine with him as our leader. I'll take a sore loser if that means he doesn't lose very often. He still ran away with the MVP while supplying most of the children in Charlotte with an authentic NFL football. He's also changed the life of Braylon Beam forever.
Again, we'll be fine!

Cam will be fine. He's young and maybe a little immature, but why do we get off on pointing this out? It's like he's Ted Bundy, with all the righteous indignation surrounding his presser. He had a moment of weakness. He'll grow up. Don't you worry.

Most of us have probably shown poor sportsmanship, even as adults. I never lost a SB.

Reactions: 1 person
I remember when Manning said, "we had some protection problems" after the 2005 loss to Steelers, and everybody jumped on him about it. This kind of thing is way overblown.

Negative good sir. The Panthers beat Seattle straight up. Though Seattle has a real respectable man at QB. That can't be said for Carolina. Hahahahahahahahaha

Yeah, but ignore the other morons scattered throughout your team. Check out the highly educated Bruce Irvin's tweets for some context on the lack of class your team exhibits. Give me a break dude.

Richard Sherman, Marshawn Lynch, Irvin, Jimmy freaking Graham and his slam dunk celebrations, on and on and on....

Pot, meet kettle scenario if there ever was one.

Cam is rewriting the book on how to be a totally self-centered dumba$$. Even the biggest fans in this thread have got to be thinking... "Dude, shut your mouth!"

Heck, he dropped the shovel he was digging his hole with and rented a Bobcat.

Cam is rewriting the book on how to be a totally self-centered dumba$$. Even the biggest fans in this thread have got to be thinking... "Dude, shut your mouth!"

Heck, he dropped the shovel he was digging his hole with and rented a Bobcat.

He says a lot of stupid things, but as long as his teammates like him, I don't really care that much.

Reactions: 1 person
Truth be told, he had a couple big catches in close games that helped them earn the 1 seed, but still funny:

12688209_1082232695156751_7380146042575475313_n.jpg

VN Store

Back