Super Bowl 50: Broncos vs. Panthers

Have you seen SNL this year? It's terrible. My guess is they would jump at the chance for him hosting. Ratings would improve.

That's more the writing. By that logic, though, any major celebrity should improve the ratings, shouldn't it?

Also, while I know they don't actually publicly release who's hosting until a show before they host, I'm not sure how far in advance these contracts are actually made...that's more of the reason why I felt "in the next month" might not have as high odds.

Relieved? Funny way of showing it

The peanut gallery is ignoring the cool, no-look high five that he gave his Mom. That was on Snoop Dogg's level.

nPsQa20.gif

That's more the writing. By that logic, though, any major celebrity should improve the ratings, shouldn't it?

Also, while I know they don't actually publicly release who's hosting until a show before they host, I'm not sure how far in advance these contracts are actually made...that's more of the reason why I felt "in the next month" might not have as high odds.

Yes and no; people that have hosted before and did well generally bring the show up a notch and SNL loves to go back to them. Manning has hosted twice and both were great, and was part of the big celebration last year.

That's why people like Timberlake and Melissa McCarthy have hosted so much, because they in effect because extended cast members. I'd say Manning is in that group.

Yes and no; people that have hosted before and did well generally bring the show up a notch and SNL loves to go back to them. Manning has hosted twice and both were great, and was part of the big celebration last year.

That's why people like Timberlake and Melissa McCarthy have hosted so much, because they in effect because extended cast members. I'd say Manning is in that group.

?

I only recall the one (United Way skit, Locker Room dance skit) and then he was there for the 40th anniversary. I don't recall any other.

?

I only recall the one (United Way skit, Locker Room dance skit) and then he was there for the 40th anniversary. I don't recall any other.

Yeah, you're right. I thought he hosted again in 2010. He might have just appeared in a skit or something. I know Eli hosted but that's not what I was thinking about.

Yeah, you're right. I thought he hosted again in 2010. He might have just appeared in a skit or something. I know Eli hosted but that's not what I was thinking about.

One day, Cam will win a Super Bowl and will be a lot of fun on SNL. I usually dislike athletes as hosts. It's because they have to completely write around their inability to contribute. Ronda Rousey was one of the worst I've ever seen.
I do disagree about SNL being bad now. Except for Leslie Jones, the entire staff of women is hilarious. The whole show could benefit a lot from the firing of Jones and Pete Davidson.

One day, Cam will win a Super Bowl and will be a lot of fun on SNL. I usually dislike athletes as hosts. It's because they have to completely write around their inability to contribute. Ronda Rousey was one of the worst I've ever seen.
I do disagree about SNL being bad now. Except for Leslie Jones, the entire staff of women is hilarious. The whole show could benefit a lot from the firing of Jones and Pete Davidson.

I think the cast is generally ok, but the writing is terrible.

Manning on the Today Show, talking about Cam Newton:

Peyton Manning says Cam Newton was 'extremely humble' after losing Super Bowl | FOX Sports

"Sure I tell ya, Cam couldn't have been nicer to me. He was extremely humble. He congratulated me, wished me the best. I told him just congratulations on his outstanding season and just what a great future he has ahead of him. He'll be back in that game, I can promise ya. So, I've been on that side of it. It is tough -- it is not an easy pill to swallow. But he was very nice to me and I really appreciated that."

Last edited:

Show his post game interview. And from '13. And of course Wilson's after throwing the game ending pick at the 1. Those are respectable men. Not Childish Newton. Ooh! Ooh! When did Peyton throw the temper tantrum? I missed it. Also, show me the excessive in-your-face first down and TD celebrations Manning did that year?

You still crying? Lol. You have an embarrassment for a QB. Live with it and soak up those tears. Hahahahaha

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    16 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

When Manning was asked about not congratulating Brees he said something like "it was their moment and I didn't distract from that". He also went and faced the media afterwards.

Cam did the right thing on the field. His pouting act to the media was just childish though. If he wants all the attention when he wins, he better face the music when he loses. That's just part of being a PROFESSIONAL athlete.

Show his post game interview. And from '13. And of course Wilson's after throwing the game ending pick at the 1. Those are respectable men. Not Childish Newton. Ooh! Ooh! When did Peyton throw the temper tantrum? I missed it. Also, show me the excessive in-your-face first down and TD celebrations Manning did that year?

You still crying? Lol. You have an embarrassment for a QB. Live with it and soak up those tears. Hahahahaha

aren't those the same tissues you've been jacking off into while watching Cam/the Panthers lose?

that's just eff'ed up dude.

Reactions: 1 person
aren't those the same tissues you've been jacking off into while watching Cam/the Panthers lose?

that's just eff'ed up dude.

Negative good sir. The Panthers beat Seattle straight up. Though Seattle has a real respectable man at QB. That can't be said for Carolina. Hahahahahahahahaha

FOXSports on the Newton interview:

The real reason Cam Newton stormed out of his Super Bowl press conference | FOX Sports

Cam Newton is the talk of post-Super Bowl Monday after he bailed on his press conference early following Carolina's loss to the Denver Broncos.

It makes sense why he would: He played terribly in the biggest game of his career, his team lost and Denver's Chris Harris unintentionally rubbed it in Cam's face by saying within earshot the Broncos' whole plan was to make Carolina prove it could throw the ball.

Most figured it was just Newton in a bad mood.
But now we know the real reason why Cam bailed: He heard Denver's Chris Harris explain close by that their gameplan was to make Carolina prove it could throw the football (which obviously the Panthers did not do well on Sunday).

Here's what Harris said: "Load the box, force y'all to throw the ball. Can you throw the football? That was the gameplan."

Now watch this video of Cam listening to Harris' words before walking off.[in article]

When told Cam could hear his words loud and clear, Harris told Josina Anderson he was upset the NFL put them in that situation:

Chris Harris to me after realizing later his voice was audible during Cam’s presser: “Damn that’s the NFL’s fault for putting us that close"

You have an unhealthy relationship with Cam Newton lol

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back