Super Bowl 50: Broncos vs. Panthers

Still a little sore over that Divisional Round loss, eh?

If you sincerely believe Cam Newton is not a respectable man, then you're truly ignorant. I'm not even going to go into all that he does to be a respectable man, because it would take all morning to type it all out. Cam does what he does quietly, while Russell Wilson does it and says, "hey, look at me and what I just did. I'm such a great guy!" The time he suggested that God gave the Packers a lead in the NFC-CG last year just so he could enjoy the comeback win more with his teammates just made me want to puke. Still, I'm not going to come on here like several in this thread to call the guy unfair names. RW was a dum-dum in that moment, yes. But I'm sure he's still a good dude.
Cam was a sore loser last night, yes. Reducing his character as a man to fit your anti-Panthers agenda is just embarrassing for you.
Suck it up, man. Your team lost weeks ago.

Lol, your post wreaks of massive butthurt. I pointed out how a respectable man acts after a tough loss. Heck, check out Wilson after that loss you're so fond of. Haha

Reactions: 4 people
Lol, your post wreaks of massive butthurt. I pointed out how a respectable man acts after a tough loss. Heck, check out Wilson after that loss you're so fond of. Haha

Yeah, your team is the epitome of handling situations with class and dignity. Marshawn Lynch and Richard Sherman say hello...

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah, your team is the epitome of handling situations with class and dignity. Marshawn Lynch and Richard Sherman say hello...

Lynch? He's not a loudmouth, show off, rubbing it in your face MVP that goes and cries afterwards. He never talks to the media. Good or bad.

I can see your Sherman disdain for his remarks regarding Crabtree after the NFC Championship with the 49ers, I didn't like that either. Outside of that what has he done that's so wrong? He was the first to congratulate Brady last year and acted respectable during his interview.

You have an embarrassment for a QB. This may very well have been his best chance at a ring. Carolina will be good for a little bit, but not as good as they were this year. Even Cam's most hard core defenders can't defend him now.

You still dabbing bro? Lol

This is a great day. Not too often it seems that the royal DB's get what's coming to them. I hope Newton wears those gold cleats all offseason. Haha

Reactions: 2 people
I don't think Cam is a despicable person for his press conference (or his celebrations for that matter). I'm sure he does all kinds of thing for his community.

He's just a little immature. Saying "Ahh he's just a 26 year old who lost the SB" isn't an excuse. Most NFL players are in his age group and they don't pout like that.

He didn't handle the situation well. Hopefully he learns from it.

Watch Russell Wilsons postgame conference after throwing the interception at the one.

That's how a respectable man acts. Not this douche.

To be fair, Russell had already won a Super Bowl the year before that game.

This was a very emotional 26 year old that lost the biggest game of his life, and possibly also aware that there's a fair chance he might not have a real chance at another one.

He didn't leave the press conference because of the media, he left because you can loudly hear Chris Harris giving an interview RIGHT beside him and he's talking all about how they shut down the passing game. Why in the world did they make Cam Newton give a presser in the middle of the Broncos celebration festivities?
Should he have acted more mature? Sure. But if you look at it objectively, you have to understand why that was so hard to do. It's something for him to learn from so he can continue to improve.
It's just so interesting to my how people can take something so little like that and attack who he is as a person. Did you see when ESPN showed some of the tweets Cam received from fans before the game? They all included the N word and one suggested that he should be behind bars for the way he celebrates. 100% of those people would love him if he played for their team.
You too!

The Panthers will most likely win a few Super Bowls with Cam. They have way too much talent and are too well coached not to do so. Cam still needs some humble pie, and maybe last night will make him realize it.

Also, when the former MVP's were introduced and Brady got more boos than Ray Lewis was pathetic. Lewis was involved in a murder of 2 men. Just a reflection on society.

Nothing's ever likely about a team actually winning Super Bowls.

The Panthers will most likely win a few Super Bowls with Cam. They have way too much talent and are too well coached not to do so. Cam still needs some humble pie, and maybe last night will make him realize it.

Also, when the former MVP's were introduced and Brady got more boos than Ray Lewis was pathetic. Lewis was involved in a murder of 2 men. Just a reflection on society.

Dan Marino says "Hi".

also, not sure if it was posted in here already(i'm too lazy to backread everything), but this is just too great to not be posted again...

mannings.0.gif

gold :eek:lol:

CaqfdmHUcAEB25D.jpg

not nearly as butthurt as your posts have been. get over yourself.the hard on you seem to have for hating Cam Newton is pretty pathetic.

Lynch? He's not a loudmouth, show off, rubbing it in your face MVP that goes and cries afterwards. He never talks to the media. Good or bad.

I can see your Sherman disdain for his remarks regarding Crabtree after the NFC Championship with the 49ers, I didn't like that either. Outside of that what has he done that's so wrong? He was the first to congratulate Brady last year and acted respectable during his interview.

You have an embarrassment for a QB. This may very well have been his best chance at a ring. Carolina will be good for a little bit, but not as good as they were this year. Even Cam's most hard core defenders can't defend him now.

You still dabbing bro? Lol

Yeah, jumping into the endzone while turning around and holding his d*** to mock Saints players was pure class.

Look man, it's obvious you have a bias against Newton, that's fine. But the whole throwing stones/glass houses thing certainly applies when you're a fan of the Seahawks....

Lynch isn't a show-off? So his whole interview process last year wasn't a "look at me" type stunt?

Congrats, Denver!

That Bronco D! Certainly one of, if not the best performance ... ever! Phillips called a great game

Can't say enough about their ability to continue to push through overcoming Denver's pathetic Red Zone O and multiple three and outs

Then there's Talib's first and early second qtr antics. wtf, Talib?

Congrats, Manning, Colquitt and Jackson!

Congrats, Von, you about to get paid!

Credit Sean McDermott and Carolina's D

Great…gonna get that "You're Very Special, Too" birthday card from mom and dad again.

mannings.0.gif

Yeah, that expression on Eli's face ... priceless. No competition between those two.

Archie, (on the other hand wonder) why the look?

But hey, Cooper's showing love for his little brother

Yeah, that expression on Eli's face ... priceless. No competition between those two.

Archie probably wasn't going to be happy until the game was officially over. Just his gut feeling from being a QB.

My interpretation is the Eli and Archie are too relieved to be excited.

VN Store

Back