Super Bowl 50: Broncos vs. Panthers

Destiny supersedes conventional wisdom, and I don't think anyone should underestimate how much all the Broncos want to send Peyton Manning out as they did Elway.

Normally I don't bet hunches.

Today I wouldn't bet a used piece of gum against my gut instinct that Denver is the better team TODAY.

I don't really see Cam Newton being affected by the pressure of the moment of a first Super Bowl. I hope the rest of the Panthers are. I hope Demaryius Thomas shows up to play. I hope Peyton has a great game. Lots of Panthers fans on here and I hope your team gets to win the Super Bowl someday. But not today. Go Broncos!!

Reactions: 1 person
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiPSV-gRB9o[/youtube]

Peyton at the 1:05 mark.

Demaryius Thomas' mother makes a hard choice about the Super Bowl

i

That's front and center on ESPN. Dumb... his dad is also a clown.

Julius Thomas’ dad says Broncos fans are losers

Manning 'near tears' during Broncos' meeting

"Both were very emotional and near tears," team president Joe Ellis told ESPN's Sal Paolantonio.

"Peyton told a few jokes to lighten the mood," Ellis said, "but then he got very emotional [when talking about what the game meant to him]. And so did DeMarcus. The room was silent. It was a very emotional gathering."

Manning, a source said, did not say to the team whether it would be his last game.

You know Julius Thomas and Demaryius Thomas are different people right?

Yeah. Why did I think it was Demarius Thomas dad that said it. I'm dumb. :crazy:

Both from Broncos and both with the name Thompson I guess. Regardless, I see no point in that story and photo being the center of ESPN front page on the day of the Super Bowl. Also, I wonder if Julius Thomas dad is happier that he's in Jacksonville now. They stink and Broncs in the SB.

Yeah. Why did I think it was Demarius Thomas dad that said it. I'm dumb. :crazy:

Both from Broncos and both with the name Thompson I guess. Regardless, I see no point in that story and photo being the center of ESPN front page on the day of the Super Bowl. Also, I wonder if Julius Thomas dad is happier that he's in Jacksonville now. They stink and Broncs in the SB.

They used to have those two Thomases and a Thompson, haha. At least Julius is making more money now, but the Jaguars do suck.

Should order Papa Johns in honor of Peyton. The bread sticks in da garlic butter. Nom.

I originally picked the Panthers to win the Super Bowl, but going out on a limb and saying Broncos 27-24!

If it's close, I'll take Denver. But if it's a blowout either way, it will be Carolina blowing out Denver.

If that makes any sense.

3 and a half hours. Ready for one more game til next season.

It would be great to have a storybook ending to Manning's playing career.

I'm pulling for the Broncos but don't hate the Panthers. Not a fan of Cam's tenure at Florida and Auburn but I was a fan of the Panthers originally as an expansion team. Carolina also isn't some big market with a slew of awful fans. I want Peyton to win what is probably his final game. If the QB were Kerry Collins and not Cam Newton, it would be hard to pull against the Panthers.

t_26001_06.jpg

Pet peeve, they aren't wearing the uniforms they'll be wearing in the actual game. Broncos are wearing white, Panthers black.

Like in Rocky when they had his shorts wrong on the picture in the arena.

My pet peeve:

It should be Super Bowl L, not 50 Roger.

VN Store

Back