Suicide Squad (August 5, 2016)

Man, I'm not feeling any of DC's stuff based on these trailers. Hope the films deliver, but I'm disappointed so far.

I'm pumped for Batman vs Superman and the trailers are what have me excited. Suicide Squad? Eh...not as much but we'll see.

Don't think this has been posted?

Suicide Squad Comic-Con Trailer
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKQ6-TT9DEw[/youtube]

Reactions: 1 person
The more trailers I see, the more I think they nailed Harley Quinn, and the more I like The Joker's voice.

I don't know how this movie is going to be over all, but if they make those two have chemistry, even if they're never on screen together, it'll be enough for me to give it a shot.

The Dark Knight set the bar. i cant even watch, its so corny and Hollywood looking.

New Trailer debuted tonight on the DC Cinematic Universe Special!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3OZ0eOTLTU[/youtube]

That trailer looks a little better. It seems like this will need to be R rated to do it justice.

Leto may knock it out of the park, but I'm just not sold on what they have done with his look. Just not a fan of the tattoos or the teeth.

I'm disappointed that Margot Robbie isn't using her accent/voice she used in Wolf of Wall Street which was a little more like the traditional Harley voice!

Music should be good!

'Suicide Squad' Scores Award Winning Composer

'Suicide Squad' Scores Award Winning Composer

While we are sure that you're already as excited as can be about the David Ayer directed Suicide Squad, here's a bit of news to get you even more hyped up for the film. It has been revealed that Academy Award winning composer Steven Price is set to score the upcoming DC Films release. If you're unfamiliar with his name, Price as scored such films as Gravity and The World's End. The composer also previously worked with Ayer on Fury.

Leto may knock it out of the park, but I'm just not sold on what they have done with his look. Just not a fan of the tattoos or the teeth.

Minus the tats he looks pretty awesome actually.

Could be a fun movie but not one I would go out of my way to see.

Someone is brilliant! I came across this on online and had to post it!

Suicide Squad Official Trailer - Classic DC Animated Style
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU9UV-x3YjE[/youtube]

Welp, The fallout to the critics reviews of Batman V. Superman has begun!

Suicide Squad Reportedly Getting Reshoots To Add More Humor

Suicide Squad Reportedly Getting Reshoots To Add More Humor

Warner Bros. is being more proactive with their DC cinematic universe, starting with Suicide Squad, and is reportedly going to great expense to get it right.

The expense comes in the form of pricey reshoots that are meant to inject the film with more moments of levity, as opposed to the dire tone of Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice. A source told birthmoviesdeath.com reporter Devin Faraci that "Every joke in the movie is in that trailer" (referring to the most recent trailers), and due to the ecstatic response those received, Warner Bros. instructed the team to put more moments like those in the final film.

The reshoots have already started, and they're going to add significant cost to the budget. If the movie goes over well with audiences, however, it will be well worth the investment. If the report is true, Warner Bros. seems to be taking a much more active approach going forward, and that could effect Zack Snyder's upcoming Justice League film.

More humor?... Ehh. Suicide squad should be darker. At least imo. Oh well, excited for it either way.

Maybe they're using the "humor" aspect as an excuse. I have a feeling that it just isn't a good movie in its current format and they realize that.

The complaints against Batman V Superman have to do with the plot and pacing of the film.

You consider "Deadpool" a kids movie?

I think he is referring to Marvel Studios (Avengers and Got). Although I would say Winter Soldier was more adult without having to go too bleak.

As for X-Men I would say DFP was pretty dark too. Looking like Apocalypse will be as well.

I think he is referring to Marvel Studios (Avengers and Got). Although I would say Winter Soldier was more adult without having to go too bleak.

As for X-Men I would say DFP was pretty dark too. Looking like Apocalypse will be as well.

Yes I'm talking about the MCU

DC can't make every movie as dark as the Nolan films. Batman can pull off dark, but not everyone else. Any movie with Harley and the Joker should have a good mix between dark and humor.

VN Store

Back