Suggestions for freak

Hey @Freak I have no sound on VolNation only. I can listen to music on YouTube, but on the thread for example "What are you listening to" , I have no sound and any help would be appreciated.

Hey @Freak I have no sound on VolNation only. I can listen to music on YouTube, but on the thread for example "What are you listening to" , I have no sound and any help would be appreciated.
No idea. I'd check to make sure you aren't muted and that your volume slider is up.

Screenshot 2023-09-09 at 11.18.52 AM.png

Reactions: Vjcvette

Check that your browser isn’t muting the website. I have that feature in Chrome. There’s a mute icon in the web address bar.

Check that your browser isn’t muting the website. I have that feature in Chrome. There’s a mute icon in the web address bar.
Ok, so I have an android and my sound icon pops up when I click my volume button, I do not have it on my tool bar.

@Freak
Can you pin this at the top of the zone for football season
Please and thank you

No idea. I'd check to make sure you aren't muted and that your volume slider is up.

View attachment 577443
Ok I just left AT&T and all of my sound icons are on and work except on videos on VolNation, but I can tell you that it happened after the update recently on VolNation so if you know of anything that I can try, just let me know and thanks so much.

Ok I just left AT&T and all of my sound icons are on and work except on videos on VolNation, but I can tell you that it happened after the update recently on VolNation so if you know of anything that I can try, just let me know and thanks so much.
Since no one else seems to be having the issue, it's likely related to your device, somehow. What version of android are you running and what browser are you using? Have you tried a different browser to see if the problem persists? Also, have you tried the web app or are you just using it normally in the browser?

Since no one else seems to be having the issue, it's likely related to your device, somehow. What version of android are you running and what browser are you using? Have you tried a different browser to see if the problem persists? Also, have you tried the web app or are you just using it normally in the browser?
Hey @Freak I have my sound back on YAY. I had an alert from VolNation and underneath were site settings and somehow my sound was turned off under site settings and I don't know how that happened. I would probably not even be able to find it again but anyway it's on now :)

Hey @Freak I have my sound back on YAY. I had an alert from VolNation and underneath were site settings and somehow my sound was turned off under site settings and I don't know how that happened. I would probably not even be able to find it again but anyway it's on now :)
Great news. Glad you figured it out.

Reactions: Vjcvette
I know you hate posting full game videos when it's a loss, but a few of us work at night on the weekends and miss the games. Wish you'd post them all. Thanks for Volnation.

I know you hate posting full game videos when it's a loss, but a few of us work at night on the weekends and miss the games. Wish you'd post them all. Thanks for Volnation.
Which have you missed? I don’t think I posted a thread here for bama but I uploaded it. I can link it for you if needed.

Since we are asking for stuff tonight, can the burger dot and numbered list format options be reinstated? I hate having to find that formatting in old threads and copying it over.

Freak, can you increase the limit on the ignore list, please? It's really improving my experience.

VN Store

Back