Suggestions for freak

Im mostly on mobile and since the update (actually just started today), I can be replying to someone or typing a post and while I’m typing, an add will knock down my keyboard at I will tap (before I even realize it happened) on the add, and it will take me to a different site of course.

Is there something I can do to stop this madness? Thanks!
Can you posto a screenshot next time it happens?

Reactions: ALLVOL 4LIFE
I don’t post a whole lot, but all I did this morning was doing it until I sent it to you. I just did another one just to see and it hasn’t done it again. If it does again, I will post the screenshot to this message.

(Re: new software update)

Something that I am now seeing, that I didn't see for several months before the update + first few days after update: on my laptop (Macbook Air, Ventura 13.4.1) when I use the dropdown of notifications from the Alerts button, I can now use the back arrow on the (Safari) browser to go back to the Alerts. This just happened in the last few hours.

I thought that when they stopped working, it was due to an Apple update, but since I haven't made any changes there, I'm assuming that it's due to some more magic from @Freak. <-thanks!

--Ooo, and now the stealth Preview button (top right above a post in progress) now actually says Preview! Thanks from those of us who need to be led by the nose at times.

Didn't the Alerts tab (a bell) used to have a red dot or red number if you had an alert. I have to open to see if I've had any replies, likes, etc.

Didn't the Alerts tab (a bell) used to have a red dot or red number if you had an alert. I have to open to see if I've had any replies, likes, etc.
Yes it shows a red number on the bell. It’s working for me. What device are you using?

Reactions: Go aeiou
Your post caused a red number to appear.
using a notebook, google
I get nothing whenever anyone else has liked my post. I just replied to my post in Endzone/"What are you listening to" and no red notification.
I don't see any settings for "Aletrts".

Reactions: 95 Vol Alum
Your post caused a red number to appear.
using a notebook, google
I get nothing whenever anyone else has liked my post. I just replied to my post in Endzone/"What are you listening to" and no red notification.
I don't see any settings for "Aletrts".

First off, you probably won't get an alert for replying to your own post.

Second, check here and make sure you check the box to get an alert when someone reacts to your message, as well as any of the others you'd like to get alerts about.

Change the Vols Video Forum into anything related to watching the Vols on tv or the internet and include discussions on alumni/fan watch parties outside of Knoxville.

Not sure if this is the right place for this.

Never had this happen before, but VolNation opened as script. I'll let you know if it does it again. It was much longer. I cropped it a little and stopped the screen shot from making it a longer image.

1000004342.png

Not sure if this is the right place for this.

Never had this happen before, but VolNation opened as script. I'll let you know if it does it again. It was much longer. I cropped it a little and stopped the screen shot from making it a longer image.

View attachment 574788
What device did that happen on? Kinda strange. That’s the source html but I have no idea why your browser would show that.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
What device did that happen on? Kinda strange. That’s the source html but I have no idea why your browser would show that.
Android mobile, LG V60. Not the chrome app, but VN opening from the google search bar on my phone's home page. Its a version of chrome, I guess, but not directly from chrome. . . if that makes any sense.

Ill see if I can do it again

Yes. I can do it at will.

Its from the little dss button on the bottom right of the page, next to the help and home buttons at the very bottom. I think it's called dss. . . I accidentally hit that the first time. Tried it again and it opens to that script.
1000004344.png

Ill see if I can do it again

Yes. I can do it at will.

Its from the little dss button on the bottom right of the page, next to the help and home buttons at the very bottom. I think it's called dss. . . I accidentally hit that the first time. Tried it again and it opens to that script.
View attachment 574795
That an rss feed. It’s supposed to look like that.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
That an rss feed. It’s supposed to look like that.
😂, ok. I thought something was wrong. Didn't realize I clicked it at first. Some people get a "can't open" message or something like that. I asked if anyone else got that script in the recruiting forum, some do, some dont. I guess its working like normal. I thought rss was something different.

@Freak
I noticed this morning an ad popping up and covering the text box whenever my keyboard opens on mobile. Not a big deal, its a big ad with an "x" to close it. Android mobile.

It has only done it a couple times.

@Freak
I noticed this morning an ad popping up and covering the text box whenever my keyboard opens on mobile. Not a big deal, its a big ad with an "x" to close it. Android mobile.

It has only done it a couple times.
If you can, post a screenshot next time you see it.

I may be the only poster who uses them, but I miss the list formatting options (numbered list or berger dots). Use them for the NASCAR and golf stuff.

I may be the only poster who uses them, but I miss the list formatting options (numbered list or berger dots). Use them for the NASCAR and golf stuff.
There still there, just not showing on the toolbar for whatever reason. I'll work on it.

Started doing it again. And if I didn’t type for a few seconds, my keyboard would go away and the add would pop up. Hope this helps

Attachments

• IMG_3022.png
    IMG_3022.png
    284.3 KB · Views: 6
Started doing it again. And if I didn’t type for a few seconds, my keyboard would go away and the add would pop up. Hope this helps
Can you try clearing your browser cache and deleting temp files, and let me know if that makes a difference?

VN Store

Back