Subaru

I think you are in the minority with the styling. Some folks don't care for the placement of the infotainment screen on the Mazda 3. However, Mazda is playing upscale with the interiors on their cars. They are closer to the German cars like the Audi A3 and Merc cla.

Haha. Yeah, I try to be an ambassador for the brand. Often though I put the ass in ambassador.

How have you been buddy?

I've been good. You? You're missed in the runner's thread. Mazdas are good cars for real. I went on a test drive with a coworker in a 6. Rode great and I liked the inside setup. He didn't like either. He got a Sonata. All kinds of bells and whistles, I don't know how great of a car it is though imo.

Also the winter tires vs AWD debate really comes down to being a smart driver and knowing what to do.

I've been good. You? You're missed in the runner's thread. Mazdas are good cars for real. I went on a test drive with a coworker in a 6. Rode great and I liked the inside setup. He didn't like either. He got a Sonata. All kinds of bells and whistles, I don't know how great of a car it is though imo.

I've been blessed, I'm in a good place now. My mileage is way down. I've gotten too lazy. I need to get back at it. I suppose the best push for me is to set time/speed goals.

I live in wv, the winter this year hasn't been too bad but we usually get more snow then we have this year.

4x4 and AWD will hold a better resale value.

Good luck on your choice. I like them both.

Wife's Outback has been great. About to cross 100k and no real issues

I was raised in one of those families where you're a traitor to 'murica if you buy a foreign car. I think my dad had it drilled into him by his dad, who was twice combat wounded in WWII.

I've had 4 Subarus and each has gotten over 200k..without any engine or tranny issues..the older ones had head gasket and axle issues but they fixed those in later models. Right nw my daily driver is a 98 Forester..every thing stills works fine, including he heated seats and side mirror defrost...never buy a brand new vehicle..worst investment ever..let the other guy take the depreciation and buy wholesale.

I've had 4 Subarus and each has gotten over 200k..without any engine or tranny issues..the older ones had head gasket and axle issues but they fixed those in later models. Right nw my daily driver is a 98 Forester..every thing stills works fine, including he heated seats and side mirror defrost...never buy a brand new vehicle..worst investment ever..let the other guy take the depreciation and buy wholesale.
I've had terrible luck with used cars. I'll stick to new from now on.

VN Store

Back