Student Section at Neyland Stadium Change

Coug

David Cobb ‏@DavidWCobb 47m

UT's student section will be entirely in the lower bowl next season, UT tells me. Allotment will remain essentially the same.

Hopefully now the student section won't look like a barren wasteland every Saturday.

:popcorn:

Reactions: 2 people
Good. We need as many of the loud, rowdy and good lookin students as close to the field (and on tv camera) as possible. Hopefully we will begin selling out the student section again too.

Reactions: 3 people
BIG Change as it has been half in the upper deck as long as I can remember. But I think I like it. Even when I was there, and every game’s student tickets were sold out, all students wanted to be in a lower section. Wonder what sections in the lower bowl will go from regular seats to student seats?

I like it!!

Since this is a stadium seating thread....Under/Over on how many posts it takes before a "Sitters vs Standers" internet war breaks out?

In Philly Eagles stadium you must sit during plays. You risk bodily harm if you don't and I mean lots of bodily harm.

You also have to be quiet when the O is on the field and loud for the D. These rules are enforced.

Reactions: 1 person
Great move. Opens up some premium side line seats for people who will use them. The upper deck sideline seats have the best sight lines in the stadium.

I suspect that you will see the student section expand around the endzone in the lower bowl. It will help to concentrate the noise under the upper deck and onto the field. They will loose sight of the Jumbotron.

Reactions: 2 people
In Philly Eagles stadium you must sit during plays. You risk bodily harm if you don't and I mean lots of bodily harm.

You also have to be quiet when the O is on the field and loud for the D. These rules are enforced.

I hope you know this only becuase you were there rooting for the visiting team.

BIG Change as it has been half in the upper deck as long as I can remember. But I think I like it. Even when I was there, and every game’s student tickets were sold out, all students wanted to be in a lower section. Wonder what sections in the lower bowl will go from regular seats to student seats?

I always wanted some "DDs"- I mean section DD/ row 1.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back