Streaming Options for Watching Games (merged)

Bring a TV. Get a digital antenna, a car cigarette-lighter inverter, and an extension cord. Aim the digital antenna towards Sharp's Ridge, and run the extension cord from the inverter in the car out to where your lawn chair is. Connect the digital antenna cord to the TV. Scan for the ABC channel. Ballgame.

Reactions: vol66
Bring a TV. Get a digital antenna, a car cigarette-lighter inverter, and an extension cord. Aim the digital antenna towards Sharp's Ridge, and run the extension cord from the inverter in the car out to where your lawn chair is. Connect the digital antenna cord to the TV. Scan for the ABC channel. Ballgame.

I been there…don’t wanna go back. 😂

I sure wish there was a way to watch the game while listening to the radio broadcast.
(in sync)
Maybe in Heaven.

Sling or USTVNow (esp. if it's being carried on a major network (ABC or even ESPN).

I sure wish there was a way to watch the game while listening to the radio broadcast.
(in sync)
Maybe in Heaven.
I actually think there is an app you can download that you can adjust the radio delay to sync to the TV broadcast.

ABC commentators might not be too bad tomorrow on the broadcast, but man would I have loved to just listen to Bumbling Bob last week instead of that clown show the SECN trotted out.

HAHA - just Google-FU'd it and found a slick trick, but you have to have DVR capabilities. Basically, just start watching the TV and record it on DVR. Listen or watch for a recognizable thing such as a whistle, hit pause. When you hear that same whistle on the radio broadcast, hit play...tada, synced broadcasts.

Reactions: TennesseeTarheel

VN Store

Back