Streaming Options for Watching Games (merged)

NEWDAYVOL

Do people usually have a stream of the game on facebook or youtube (I thought someone said that)? That's about as sketchy as I think I want to go (which isn't really sketchy at all). Not doing the firstrowsports thing.

If that is not an option and there are no free options...what is the cheapest/best way to view all of the games? YoutubeTV usually seems to be what everyone likes. It looks like the base plan (54.99 for 3 months) would be sufficient to watch all the games. I thought many of the conference games would be on the SEC network but it looks like quite a few were on ESPN or one of their networks last year (upon further review it looks like the SEC network IS part of the ESPN networks).

Reactions: LordVOLdemort
One thread a few years ago had a free streaming link. I used it one time. But I couldn't recall it or remember what it was called.

If you have internet you can stream it to the TV with a HDMI cable. I cut the cable chord years ago. I still watch new movies, TV shows and any sport I want. Try wiziwig and you can get any football game in any conference. If you want movies, TV shows try Putlocker.pe

Do people usually have a stream of the game on facebook or youtube (I thought someone said that)? That's about as sketchy as I think I want to go (which isn't really sketchy at all). Not doing the firstrowsports thing.

If that is not an option and there are no free options...what is the cheapest/best way to view all of the games? YoutubeTV usually seems to be what everyone likes. It looks like the base plan (54.99 for 3 months) would be sufficient to watch all the games. I thought many of the conference games would be on the SEC network but it looks like quite a few were on ESPN or one of their networks last year (upon further review it looks like the SEC network IS part of the ESPN networks).
ustvgo.tv

You'll have to buy the recommended VPN for your devices but it is free and offers as much or more than youtubetv.

Reactions: clarencepeabody
ustvgo.tv

You'll have to buy the recommended VPN for your devices but it is free and offers as much or more than youtubetv.
Yeah, Nord VPN. Nord is pretty cheap and ustvgo.tv has basically every channel there is.

I watched every game the last couple of seasons by just going to YouTube, searching on the game, picking the one with theost viewers.

Reactions: 91Vol

It's really easy to find working streams. Type in the game on google and put reddit on the end. I always get a high quality stream.

Please people, dont seriously do this. When you do this, you are taking money away from servers or bar tenders by taking up a seat or table from people that are going to spend money.

I usually have good luck finding the games somewhere on youtube.

I agree, waiters, cooks etc, are human beings trying to earn a living, and likely to feed their families. Either be a paying patron or stay out of the establishment.

NewDayVol, sjt18 is right about ustvgo.tv. If it helps, I'm sharing another techno-tactic I use. My computer, router, and 32" QUHD monitor is in our workroom down the hall, with three walls between it and our 65" TV. I HDMI connect a transmitting ActionTec device to the computer, and the receiver unit to the TV. The streamed game is broadcast to the TV. In my case, the first 3-5 minutes, the picture is low quality standard. Then it becomes UHD, so we sit in the living room and enjoy whatever we're streaming. This may or may not work for others, but we're very happy. Oh, one more thing. Now, I don't really know for 100% sure if this works. I place an aluminum foil square on the wall behind my router. A few years back, some supposedly tech guru said this strengthens the router signal. Maybe that's why my ActionTec reception is so strong despite three walls between the router and the TV.

Vipbox and cast it to your TV. It'll cost you nothing but 10mins of your time to set it up.

Get you a tailgating dish, find a buddy with dish network or direct tv, ask them to add your receiver to their plan (for the portable ones it’s less than $8 a month. Set you dish up for every game and enjoy.

Get you a tailgating dish, find a buddy with dish network or direct tv, ask them to add your receiver to their plan (for the portable ones it’s less than $8 a month. Set you dish up for every game and enjoy.

Be careful, though. This type of sharing is coming to an end, and practitioners will find themselves paying via court orders. Just a suggestion to tread carefully. Personally, I wouldn't do this type of accessing.

At that point, isn’t it just easier to subscribe to a streaming service?

VN Store

Back