Star Wars: Episode VII (December 18, 2015) ***SPOILERS***

Watched again last night and I was right it looks absolutely fantastic on Blu-ray!

gonna grab my copy tomorrow!

Kylo Ren steel case from Best Buy. Lookin' forward to tonight! (no idea why it is sideways..)

Attachments

• 20160406_112355.jpg
    20160406_112355.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Well, this certainly will make people go slightly crazy trying to figure it out:

J.J. Abrams gives a big clue about Rey's parents in 'Star Wars' - Apr. 15, 2016

Speaking at New York's Tribeca Film Festival on Friday night, the director of "Star Wars: The Force Awakens, said that the parents of the film's heroine, Rey, were not in the hit Disney (DIS) film.

"Rey's parents are not in Episode VII," Abrams said to the audience. "So I can't possibly at this moment tell you who they are."

The fact the character played by Daisy Ridley can use the film's all powerful Force has fans of the saga speculating that she may be the daughter of "Star Wars" characters like Luke Skywalker or Princess Leia and Han Solo.

Ha! So many idiots thought Rey was Luke's offspring this whole time. It doesn't make sense for Luke Freaking Skywalker to the have a wife or a relationship with a women never heard or mentioned previously.

How dumb could people very to assume his life continued for 30 years after RotJ. Idiots.

Pssssst.... He married Mara Jade in the Expanded Universe.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
How dumb could people very to assume his life continued for 30 years after RotJ. Idiots.

Pssssst.... He married Mara Jade in the Expanded Universe.

Pssst.... That's EU. You can now use those pages as toilet paper because the film wrters don't give two ishes about what you read. Listen closely..... "Rey, I'm not your Father"

Pssst.... That's EU. You can now use those pages as toilet paper because the film wrters don't give two ishes about what you read. Listen closely..... "Rey, I'm not your Father"

We are all aware the EU is not movie canon but you acted as if the thought of Luke having a relationship was the most absurd possibility on the galaxy.

Did you think it was dumb that Vader was Luke and Leia's father even though there was no mention of a mother when the movies were originally released?

Reactions: 2 people
We are all aware the EU is not movie canon but you acted as if the thought of Luke having a relationship was the most absurd possibility on the galaxy.

Did you think it was dumb that Vader was Luke and Leia's father even though there was no mention of a mother when the movies were originally released?

I see your point. But we didn't know Vader's background until Ep 6 and didnt truly know everything about Vader until we knew Anakin. We know Luke's history. Maz says they aren't coming back referring to Rey's family so why would any of them be alive? Rey is an offspring of the force. With a dead mother.

Of all the theories, I definitely prefer the "Rey is no one" theory. Why does she have to be any past character's daughter? I would rather her be more of her own character with a new lineage.

Reactions: 1 person
Of all the theories, I definitely prefer the "Rey is no one" theory. Why does she have to be any past character's daughter? I would rather her be more of her own character with a new lineage.

Well one of the major themes of the Episodes is family/legacy.

you could also use the FA script as toilet paper too.

So Rey is related to Klyo Ren but neither knew they're related, same with Leia, and same with Solo....

Vader looked Leia in the eye and tortured her without knowing it was his daughter.

Didn't Ren say "It is you!" during their duel at the end.

I don't know that Rey is related to Luke in anyway but she very well could have be. I don't see why its implausible at all. I'm sure a case can be made either way.

Vader looked Leia in the eye and tortured her without knowing it was his daughter.

Didn't Ren say "It is you!" during their duel at the end.

I don't know that Rey is related to Luke in anyway but she very well could have be. I don't see why its implausible at all. I'm sure a case can be made either way.

And Leia kissed her brother without either knowing until the 3rd movie.

(Surely)You can't be serious

He IS serious....

axu30NB.jpg

There's a new theory about Rey. Look it up on google, if you dare. I don't want to post the article, because the title would spoil it.

VN Store

Back