Stand-up Comedians

Lavell Crawford...is funny as hell....big....I mean BIG black guy with no neck....not Bruce Bruce....and he had me cracking up....ESP about the time he was little and his momma threatened him if he opened the door for anyone before she got home....his grandma and dad show up and he doesn't let them in...

Lavell Crawford...is funny as hell....big....I mean BIG black guy with no neck....not Bruce Bruce....and he had me cracking up....ESP about the time he was little and his momma threatened him if he opened the door for anyone before she got home....his grandma and dad show up and he doesn't let them in...

He is funny as hell, when he was talking about the big mac lol

I've been listening to a lot of Mitch Hedberg on youtube. He's hilarious without being offensive at all. That's pretty impressive, I think.

Speaking of not being offensive, Jim Gaffigan is as clean as they come.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YDTfEhChgw[/youtube]

Reactions: 1 person
To each his own. You and several others mentioned Kevin Hart and I think he's lame as hell in stand up. He's been funny in some movies, though.

I'm the opposite, I like his stand up but not in movies.

Edit: that was an ugly sentence by me. Lol

I started a Pandora station with Flight of the Conchords, and it's been outstanding. I added "variety" to the station by putting in Mitch Hedberg and Louis C.K. and it's been great. The only time I have to skip a track is if I've already heard it. It just keeps throwing great stuff at me.
It keeps playing stuff from Mitch Fatel. He's pretty funny, too.

Made a Jim Gaffigan, Brian Regan, Daniel Tosh, Mitch Hedberg station to start. First thing it plays after Gaffigan is Dane Cook.

Are you retarded, Pandora? Dislike.

LOL just heard the track "people watching" by Demetri Martin. The bathroom stuff is hilarious. His show was terrible, but I always liked his standup.

LOL just heard the track "people watching" by Demetri Martin. The bathroom stuff is hilarious. His show was terrible, but I always liked his standup.

I agree. The show is just so boring.
Speaking of bad shows. Has anyone watched Nick Kroll's show? It looks awful, though I really like him on The League.

VN Store

Back