Spring practice Updates Day 13

One thing about Griff,

It seems like he has been pushing this "is Fulmer gonna get in Pruitts way, old coach cant stay off the field" narrative.

He either has a hard on for this story and really wants to write it, or he knows something we dont.

It just seems like he really wants there to be a power struggle between Fulmer and Pruitt

Reactions: 3 people
There seems to be much more teaching and practicing technique with the ew staff. Haven’t seen a lot posted around the new S&C program, hoping it yields big improvements.

Same thing I was saying yesterday. They tell it the way it is, and they won’t just tell you that your doing it wrong and not do anything about it. They actually are showing the players the correct way of doing things.

Haha.

To be honest, it wasn't really worth reading, it was just something on my mind I felt like saying. The only response(s) I was expecting was questions on my 10 game comment. Lulz.

BTW, I gave your post a like JP. :)

Can someone quote Behr's posts so I can see them? I have a feeling he's talking about me.

Reactions: 2 people
Can someone quote Behr's posts so I can see them? I have a feeling he's talking about me.

Posters pretending to put other posters on ignore for attention may be my favorite thing about this site. :lolabove:

Posters pretending to put other posters on ignore for attention may be my favorite thing about this site. :lolabove:

Can somebody quote my post. I have a feeling I'm talking about myself but I put myself on ignore so I can't see it. :)

Reactions: 5 people
Here you go, Sleegro. Looks like you were trashing yourself pretty bad. But see what you think. :)

Thanks. That really validates my decision to ignore myself. There doesn't seem to be anything I say that adds anything to the board or even is worth reading so I may as well just put myself on ignore. :hi:

Reactions: 1 person
I don’t like Griff, yet I’ve never listened to him even once, and after reading maybe 2 of his articles, haven’t done so since. I seriously doubt that he appreciates that I “hate” him, since he gets absolutely zero clicks or ratings from me. So, if he doesn’t want any new readers or listeners, which I doubt is his goal and job, he should continue replicate the crap “reporting” he did last fall.

Thanks for mentioning him again and proving my point!:hi:

Griff is a idiot who lacks any objectivity. He lost all credibility with his Lyle Jones man love last year. Agree that all the others, to somewhat varying degrees, cover Tennessee pretty fairly and objectively, although a few (Hyams and Adams for example), tend to reflexively track anti-Vol which damages their credibility as well.

giphy.gif

Thanks for mentioning him again and proving my point!:hi:

Oh yeah, he’s making that money off a mention on VN from an anonymous poster mentioning how he doesn’t like the guy because he’s bad at his job. Really drumming up business today I tell ya.

One thing about Griff,

It seems like he has been pushing this "is Fulmer gonna get in Pruitts way, old coach cant stay off the field" narrative.

He either has a hard on for this story and really wants to write it, or he knows something we dont.

It just seems like he really wants there to be a power struggle between Fulmer and Pruitt
I was really hoping he would take his hard on for Butch to Bama to cover the life of an intern

Oh yeah, he’s making that money off a mention on VN from an anonymous poster mentioning how he doesn’t like the guy because he’s bad at his job. Really drumming up business today I tell ya.

Griff owns you and half of the others on this site. I know him and I would bet he reads this board just to laugh at y'all.

Griff owns you and half of the others on this site. I know him and I would bet he reads this board just to laugh at y'all.

I haven’t given a thought about that idiot since last fall before this thread. Haven’t read a single article, don’t even know when he’s on the radio or if he even is. Couldn’t possibly care less. Gave a quick, accurate opinion of the buffoon.

OTOH, I think you may love him....I mean, REALLY love him.

Well, there you have it "Pruitt on the secondary: “We got guys with plenty of talent. It’s learning how to play.”

Tell him butchna called him a functionally illiterate hack and a sexual deviant. I want him extra happy. :thumbsup:

I haven’t given a thought about that idiot since last fall before this thread. Haven’t read a single article, don’t even know when he’s on the radio or if he even is. Couldn’t possibly care less. Gave a quick, accurate opinion of the buffoon.

OTOH, I think you may love him....I mean, REALLY love him.

Well you just called him a buffoon so he must be doing something right. :good!:

VN Store

Back